Chapter Thirteen

-we hit 4K reads on May 23

-we hit 4K reads on May 23. Thanks so much❤️❤️-
-VoTe, comment, and share ig- -Short and  丂山乇乇ㄒ -                                                                                                                                            
————————————————————
Warmth was all I could feel. Nothing more nothing less. I didn't want to open my eyes even though I had no choice. When I did the first thing I could see was my boyfriends chest, Bakugo. I looked up to see him peacefully sleeping, the sun casually reflecting off of him, making his skin light up perfectly. I reach my hand up and started caressing his cheek. I rub my thumb on his cheek focusing on his soft breathing. I move up and kiss him on his head.

Katsuki closed his eyes more and slowly opened them. He looked at me for a second before smiling. Him smiling always made me happy. Nothing or nobody else can.

"Good morning, Ei."

Ei. The way it rolls off of his tongue brings shivers down my spine. Not only that, but the way he looks at me shows that he cares about me. I've gotten these looks from the bakusquad as well, but Katsuki is different. It means so much more. It shows that he cares, loves, and appreciates me all together.

I smiled back at him. "Morning, babe. Did you sleep well?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Yeah. All thanks to you." He rubbed his hands up and down my waist. He leaned in and kissed my lips. I've always liked when he kissed me. The passion he puts in it makes me fall in love with him all over again. He's really amazing.

And a life saver.

He pulled away and tucked my hair behind my ear. "Since it's a Sunday we're all going out again. Since we ditched them the last time." He chuckled.

I snuggled back into his chest. "When?"

"It's 11am right now and we're suppose to be there by 4pm, so we have time to do whatever we want." He said the last part in a seductive tone making me flinch.

I smirked. "Oh yeah?" I placed my thumb on his lips and started rubbing it slowly. "What do you want to do?"

He took my finger, pulled it towards himself, and intertwined his fingers with mine. "I'm pretty sure you already know."

"Bakugo if it's what I think it is then we can't. My ass still hurts." I let go of his hands and sit up. I turned and put my feet on the cold floor. I got up which was the worst idea. As soon as I stood up I started to stumble forward.

"I'm sorry, babe." Katsuki apologized, getting out of the bed as well. "But nice ass." Katsuki smacked my ass. Pretty much forgetting that I told him that it hurts.

"Bakugo, you bitch!" I yelled at him. Katsuki picked me up by the legs and flipped me on the bed, landing on my back softly. He hovered above me with a grin plastered on his face.

"Come on, Kiri." He winked. Today he was being so soft towards me and I'm not complaining.

I grabbed his arm and flipped us over making me be above him. Now I'm sitting on his lap with a toothy grin. "Are we really doing this?"

He sat up slowly. "I don't know, Are we?" Could this day get any better? He's treating me so well. It really makes me happy that he's showing his love and affection towards me. It's a rare sight to see.

I place my hand on his cheeks and lean down a little. "I love you."

He slides his hands to my waist and pulls me in more. "I love you too." He rubs his noses with mine and kisses my cheek.

"Only the cheek?" I pouted. I started to pucker my lips at him, asking him for a kiss.

He chuckles. "No way." He pushes my face to the side, obviously not being serious since he has a smile on his face.

Even though he was teasing me that doesn't mean I won't give up. "Katsuki." I whined giving him the puppy dog eyes. I wrapped my arms around his neck and moved my body closer, pretty much grinding on him.

"You're acting like a slut. It's hot." He placed his hands on my ass and pulled my ass forward. He leaned into my ear and bit it making me squeal. Bakugo looked at me smugly and slowly slid his hand down my boxers making me flinch. "Are you sure you don't want to do anything?" he asked.

I giggled. "A kiss, silly. Nothing more nothing less." I said expressionless, Me and Katsuki glared daggers at each other. moments later a small smile tugged on me and Katsuki's face and we couldn't help but laugh at our own stupidity. "We're so weird." I said in between laughs.  

"Hey! Breakfast is done!" Mitsuki shouted. Getting me and Katsukis' attention.

I hopped off of him and smiled at him. "Looks like we can't. sorry, Baku!

Next on "Falling Slowly.": 

" He told you lies, Kirishima!"