A Bizarre Adventure Of Your Own

Start from the beginning

You entered the room again, holding the black case. As the maids and Subaru watched, you opened it, taking out one of the golden arrows. You flipped it around in your fingers for a moment, before letting Subaru admire it.

"I don't trust you around sharp things, so I'm debating whether or not I should let you hold this." You told him. He sighed, reaching out for the dangerous weapon. You grabbed the head of the arrow, letting Subaru take the shaft. He slowly inspected it, reaching out with a finger to take a feel of the metal the arrowhead was made with. You narrowed your eyes as he touched the arrowhead. When he didn't get near the sharp edges, you began to relax, until the idiot started to try testing the sharpness by rubbing his finger against the edge, the way one would shave.

"Ow-" Subaru didn't have the time to exclaim in pain before his hand fell off, leaving a smoking stump. He stood in shock, resisting the urge to scream. You sighed, your stand disappearing behind your back.

"The meteorite that arrow is made of contains an ancient disease that kills almost everyone it comes in contact with. Even the smallest poke can effect someone. Don't worry though, I cut off your hand before it could ever have the time to get to you." You stated, smirking. Subaru gasped, gestured to you, then his hand, then himself, gasping again. You rolled your eyes, walking into the storage room.

You grabbed a leftover slab of beef from the previous night, bones still on it. You placed them in front of Subaru, grabbing the stump that ended his left arm, and putting a had on the slab of meat.

"Fall Out Boy, Twin Skeletons." You whispered to yourself as your stand's arms appeared, mirroring the position you took, and the hands began to glow. The slab of meat started to disappear, and when the glow ended, there was one more hand in the room. Subaru yanked his new hand back, hugging it to his chest, still gasping from the shock, and your reaction time.

"There you go, crybaby." You told him, grabbing his old hand, and tossing it into the garbage. It was diseased meat now.

"That's still super trippy to see dude, no matter how many times you use that." Subaru stated, moving his hand around.

"He is correct, Y/n." Ram stated, as Rem nodded, braising the meat with boiling water in preparation for cooking.

"That is still a sight to behold." Rem agreed. They were all right. Over the weeks, you had used Twin Skeletons to solve a number of problems, and wounds from accidents, helping you get more and more used to it, and how to use it. The initial display of power, that being you coming back from the dead, seemed to be the strongest you had gone with it, and you haven't even done so consciously.

The food was quickly cooked, with help from you, and just as soon, you were helping serve the food in plates, passing them around the almost empty table.

Ram was handling the opposite side of the table, and Subaru and Rem were initially serving the plates, which you would take.

Across the manor, a thunderous banging echoed through the halls. You and the others looked at each other as Emilia and Roswaal entered the room.

"It seems someone is at the door." The latter of the two stated, an amused smirk on his face.

"Y/n, if you would?" Emilia asked. You nodded, jogging out of the dining hall. Who would come to the manor, at this time, when threats hung so close?

Opening the front door revealed a young man, about your age, with blonde hair. Green eyes seemed to inspect you thoroughly, and the clothes he wore seemed old, almost like the default clothes in a typical video game.

"Um... hey." He said, giving an awkward wave. You didn't return the gesture, staring him down. Under your glare, he looked down.

Emilia calls that a sign of guilty conscience.