33

" The Calm Before The Storm "

Daija

" Man what the fuck you doing outside my shit bra "

" I just heard you were locked up I wanted to make sure you was fine this your little cousin? " she said trying be funny

" Excuse you? Don't be trying be funny cause I can tell you exactly who I am & crush your little feelings " I snapped

" Girl please you what?? 16 I will beat yo ass !! "

As I was about to say something else Kel spoke up.

" Bitch if I wanted to see you I would have called you now you on some geeking shit this my girl so you disrespecting her you disrespecting me so I suggest you get back in yo car & get off my street before she really whoop yo ass " He said

She didn't say anything back but " Fuck you Markel "

I couldn't believe she tried to be funny call me Little cousin I know I'm 17 & he's 18 about to be 19...
but I'm about to be 18 soon so it doesn't even matter. I know she older than me but I will whoop her ass!!!

" Are you good? " Markel asked

I just nodded & he open the door for me & I got inside the passenger side.

As Markel got in & started the car all I could hear was NBA Young boy - Came Thru . I sung along as Youngboy rap.

" What you banging 4KT huh? " Markel laughed

" Yep Im trying split a nigga wig! " I said making Markel laugh and shake his head I couldn't lie I was beyond annoyed by this bitch but whatever next time she step to me she going get her " grown ass " embarrassed by this little girl. I don't know why she thought it was cute to even address me but whatever .

Samaya

I woke up & we were still on FaceTime. I could hear Zion was up because there was a lot of moving going around and him making his little noises trying talk as I heard through the phone. I hung up & called back Gregg picked up.

" Didn't I tell you to not hang up you so hard headed!! "

" Boy my child is up!! "

" He is cooling look! " He said showing Zion on the floor playing with toys.

" Okay well you need to feed him it's 10:37am I'm sure he's hungry " I said

" If you don't stop telling me how to raise my son "

" What you gone do?!!! "

As soon as he was about to say something Desean came blasting in the door & I hung up the phone so fast...

" Wassup " he said walking in to me he look drunk and upset about something & I didn't have time to be fighting & arguing with him

" Hi " was all I said back grabbing Zari & going down stairs I look at my phone & saw Gregg called me back & was texting me telling me he going beat me up when he see me.

" Damn " was all I thought to myself knowing both o my baby daddies knew each other & one of them cheated on me and the other one is fake threatening me. I have to tell Desean before this blows in my face but I'm honestly scared . I just thought to myself why me...