29

Samaya

The baby shower is next Saturday & I feel as though I've been carrying this baby for a damn year. By day I'm getting big & I keep feeling my damn feet getting big. I was so ready for my babygirl to come on. Desean was out doing who knows what. Zion was asleep on my leg which I don't know why he was.

Desean better not have no other female pregnant or I'm breaking his damn neck. Dionni told me not to feed into but the way she was coming at me threw me off. I got a call from my mother earlier & she wants to see me Friday before the shower so I can show her my outfit and everything .

I still haven't replied back to Zions Dad Gregg . It's been about 2 days. I'm not sure on what should I say???

I open the message & got my thoughts together

Hey... We can what's a good place for you?

Nah not that I thought to myself... make that nigga feel how heated you really are

What we need to meet for ?!! You was never around so what you need to come around for now?!

Girl.. chill out you don't wanna play the bitter baby mama roll.. nah maybe I do ok now I don't wanna send shit!

" Shit! " I cursed

" What? " Desean said coming in the room scaring the hell out of me

" We're you been?!! " I asked

" With Izz & My "

I didn't say anything but closed my phone.

"What you cursing about? " He asked again

"Nothing I'm hungry " I lied

" Mhm ok.. & why you ain't text me saying you was

hungry what you want me go back outside and get food? " he asked

I nodded my head

" Wendy's? "

" Yes I want 10 piece meal with strawberry lemonade please! " I asked

" Aight spoiled ass little girl I'll be back " He said

I ignored him & got back into my phone thinking about what the hell im about to say.

Hello... we can meet up.

I sent the message closing my phone. I said a prayer in my head thinking about how I'm about to handle this

Izzy

" Stop fat girl " I said to TMya I let her do her in thing in the living room & she started pulling on the curtains . I picked her up getting her ready for bed.

I look at the time & it was 9:30.

Dionni: Call me it's urgent

I thought to myself what the hell was going on I called her instantly & her phone was dead. I was a bit confused on what was going on.