7

( COMMENT & VOTE )

Dionni

" Yall okay? " I said walking towards Samayah & Zion .

" Yeah were good , my back hurts but she just gave me medicine & Zion is alright "

Zion was slept away . Desean was talking to Izzy I guess they got in a bad car accident.

" So what exactly happen ? " I asked sitting next to her

" All I remember is we was driving through the inter section & then boom I just heard Zion bust out crying & my back was hurting Desean got Zion out first then me . They did X-rays nothing is broke but I'm just glad we're okay especially him . I rather something happen to me than him .

" Yeah me too " I said grabbing Zion out her arms

I laid his head on my chest as he began to open his eyes a little then went back to sleep .

2 Hour later I got home & something was waiting on me .....

" Yes I was there , but I didn't want anything to deal with it anymore that's why I didn't say anything I just ran out the store I couldn't even give you details even if I could " I said confused & annoyed at the same time

" Can you remember anything from that night ? " The detective ask

Yeah I remember somebody kidnapping me & then not even killing me & taking me home

" I just remember running for my life after the shots went off that's all I can remember "

In my head I'm really confused on how they even knew were I lived or what was going on I was being question for something months ago I barely remember . I went home after I've visited Samiyah in the hospital & Izzy took me as I walk in the house maybe a hour later the police were at the door saying they wanted to question me about a robbery .

"'Are you sure ? You don't remember anything that night ? " he asked again as his partner was writing stuff down

" How did y'all even know I was there ? I was so shocked for days I literally don't remember anything but seeing people with mask on & I just ran after they were done shooting "

" We found your finger prints on a bottle of water at the counter "

I don't even remember buying anything to drink that night & why are they just now looking for me I thought in my head

" All I remember is going in the store , then they all came rushing in there that's all I remember & I ran the hell out cause they were bond to kill me too "

The officers kept looking at me as if I was lying which I was ... I wasn't trying be part of no case & have me snitching on anybody period plus my mom told me the man who saved my life she knows him so I wasn't about to get into details .

" Okay one more thing we're going show you 3 pictures & can you tell me if they fit the description of anybody you think you saw or saw period " The officer said

I nodded my head & I was shocked who I seen I mean I knew he was in the streets but it all makes sense now the green eyes ? My mom knowing him what the hell . Desean was even on there himself . Imagine if the police knew I even knew them they would really be on my ass .

" No I really can't remember I just remember 3-4 guys and then were robbing the place & I just ran out & nobody did anything towards me that's all "

They nodded there heads & thank me for my time & walked out the house . I had to get to the bottom of this & I was highly piss I had to talk to Izzy but not here somewhere else .

I didn't feel like using the phone cause somehow I felt the police were watching my every move so I had to contact him another way . I ft him knowing they couldn't track my phone calls or anything.

" Wassup " he said picking up in a loud area

" We're the hell you at ? " I questioned

" Don't trip what's up ? " he said

I wasn't feeling his vibe so I hung up I felt like he was showing off or something . He began calling back but I didn't answer I just went upstairs took a shower & went to sleep to think about everything that just happened. This man she knew was got damn Izzy the whole time