24

comment & Vote💕

Isaiah

I grabbed T'Mya as we walk downstairs to the garage . I was hungry and wanted some food so I decided to get some Wendy's . I notice Dionni car was still sitting there & She never text me back to let me know when she got back home .... What the fuck is going on I thought to myself & why the hell is her car still here ?! My phone started buzzing & it was Dionni's grandfather .

" Hello? " I answered

" Lightskin , Dionni is in the hospital were at GE let me know if you coming she has gotten shot in the arm "

My blood began to boil because what could have easily happen for shit to go down like this .

Dionni

I woke up with all these people in my face . I had all types of shit connected to my body I tried to get up but felt weak as hell . I look around the room and I seen Kierra and my grandparents.

" What's going on " I said trying to barely speak

" Oh my god thank you lord she's finally up " My grandmother said

" Kiara what you doing here " I said

" Your grandmother called me & I had to see you've been sleep for like 2 days "

Recalling what happen I couldn't believe it . I've been somewhat kidnapped once but them time felt real . Felt like I was really heading to danger I wanted to break down and cry because I can't believe that happen but I'm just thankful God brought me here

" We're is mommy? & Isaiah "

" They went to get some food that boy hasn't left this hospital your mom took him to get some fresh air "

The doctor came in telling me all this wild stuff and what they did while I was practically sleep

" So the bullet is gone ? " I asked

" Yes ma'am but we still want you to heal you have several cuts on your face from the accident that take several weeks to heal Your lucky your back or neck or anything else isn't broke as well but you are going feel weak so we will provide you with some medicine you are a strong person "

I touch my face and notice I had a scar on my face that felt and look nasty as I look into the mirror . " Shit " I cursed to myself I felt like everything in my damn body was broken .

I watch the door open and there came Isaiah. I wanted to cry when I seen him because I wish he was there .

" You okay? " He said coming next to me grabbing my hand

I just nodded and he gave me a kiss on the fore head

I watch my mom walk in with Popeyes in her hand . I watch her put it down and walk over to me trying to squeeze me tightly.

" Dink I'm so sorry you had to go through this but I promise I'm going to make this work "

I look at my grandmother and she walk out the room . I knew what my mother meant by making this work and my grandmother wasn't with the shits at all . At this point I just wanted to go home and lay in Isaiah arms and sleep & see Mya .

The door open and everyone got silent .

" Dionni Williams I am sorry we have to meet like this but I'm Detective Brown & this is my partner Detective Sylis.

I waved hello both to them as they started asking me questions

" So ma'am can you exactly tell me what happen ? "