9

( COMMENT & Vote 💕 )

Isaiah

10 Missed Calls Cali 

Sean : 😂😂 them niggas stupid bra

Cali: I'm on my way to the hospital bro wya !!!!

3 Missed Calls From Cali

Dink😘 : We need to talk I don't wanna argue anymore I just wanna talk about what's going on ?

Cali : She's here!!!!❤️❤️❤️ were at the Georgetown hospital if you wanna see us 🤷🏻‍♀️ Dead beat room 412

I woke up with all these messages & calls I was thrown off by Cali messages she been born what an hour ? And you calling me a dead beat already ?

I decided to go down to the hospital and see her I was thinking about taking Dink with me but I knew it would be drama .

I threw on some sweats with a fresh white tee with my gucci slides grab my keys & phone and headed to the hospital .

Pulling up I park in the garage & got on the elevator .
As soon as I walk in the feds were up there as like as soon I walk in they felt my presence I look at them with a mug at this point I just wanted to see this baby I could careless about these pigs .

" Sir we're are you going ? " The security officer asked me

" Why does that concern you? " I said getting annoyed they already fucking with me

" I ask everyone were they are going you didn't check in & ask so it seems like suspicious activity can you step over here sir "

" I am going to go see my damn child ! She was just born a hour  what the fuck is the issue " I said

" Okay sir calm down go a head " he said & I got on the elevator going to what I assumed was the 4th floor .

I walk off the elevator and there was this women on the phone with excitement who look similar to Cali . I assumed this was her mother . I walk into the room 412 I seen Calis best friend Faith holding the baby & Cali eyes jumped as soon as she seen me .

" Okay Cali you owe me $20 " Faith said I guess they made a bet that I wasn't coming or coming I don't know or care right now. I walk up to Faith & ask her could I hold her . I sat down with her in my hands & she was beautiful she kind of look like my grandmother a little bit but I could be wrong & her eyes were green. I didn't wanna bond with her too much and this wasn't my child . " What you naming her ? "I asked Cali "T'Mya Nicole " she said I liked how she had it written as well passing me the paper . ( TAMAYA YALL JUST SPELT T'Mya")

The nurse came in & came back with the birth certificate

" You still wanna do the DNA test ? " Cali asked
I nodded my head & the nurse went over what we were going do . I kept looking at T'Mya she was so precious.

Dionni

Mykea was getting on my nerves . She kept talking about all her niggas how one of them caught her with the other & nearly killed her . I'm not surprised because you can't be out here messing with people feelings and don't expect them to react don't get me wrong he should of never put his hands on my cousin , but people are crazy out here & will do anything .