32

Daija

I was sitting at the police station waiting on my sister to come get me. I was beyond pissed because Markel got arrested for having weed in his car & I was still a minor so somebody had to come get me. I watch Dionni walk in and I immediately gave her a hug .

" This is your sister? " The officer asked

" Yes can I go now "

" Wait what happen?! " Dionni asked

I would have rather told her myself what exactly happen but let them tell it.

" She was with a 18 year old Markel Watkins and he had illegal drugs in his car I pulled them over in a traffic stop luckily she's a minor so I'm going let her go "

" Okay thank you Officer have a nice day come on Dai " she said as I followed her outside

" You want Dionne & Ryan life?! Daija?!! " she yelled

" Look Markel is a good guy he has a job he just sell weed on the side it's just a temporary side hustle please don't be trying yell at me like your my mom "

" It don't even matter! We are suppose to be better than them! You think I wanted to fuck with Isaiah when I found out he was selling weed myself?! I wanted out this lifestyle & break this pattern & I don't wanna see you going down the wrong path imagine if that nigga ran off and left you with them drugs your whole future would be fucked !!! "

" So what are you saying I need to leave him alone?! " I asked

" You need to watch what your doing & who you are around I don't need to catch a bullet for my little sister doing some dumb shit " she said

I could understand her concerns but I was actually feeling Markel & didn't wanna let him loose. Dionni pulled up to my house & I seen my mom car parked outside letting me know she was outside.

Before I got out Dionni started lecturing me again.

" Look I know we literally just met but you are still my little sister & I love you ok? I just don't want nothing bad around you I mean he could be a good person but just watch out ok? " she said

" I love you too & I will "

We both gave each other a hug & I proceed to walk in the house . I found my mother in the family room watching Basketball wives.

" Hey Pooh were you been all day? " she asked

" Nothing over Dionni's house "

" That girl is so sweet I'm glad you met your sister but has your Dad talk about your other siblings? " She asked

Now that I thought about it I forgot I had other so called siblings I have yet met . My father was a hoe he has 5 kids by 3 different people. The youngest I heard was 8 by some Latino woman but I always heard Ryan was the love of his life.

" No not yet I haven't talk to him since a month ago "

She didn't say anything so I went upstairs to my room. I was thinking about Markel the whole time I dm his brother off Instagram telling him what happen so I hope some one gets him.

My phone started buzzing & I immediately knew who it was .

" You have a call from a Inmate Kel at Doug County Jail press one to accept the call .... "
" Hello?! " I picked up