Chapter 1

Y/n's P.O.V

"Jungkook don't you dare touch those foods!" Seokjin yelled from the kitchen, His voice echoing in my head. I turned my head to look at Jungkook who was already plotting something.

"Jungkook, No"

"Yes"

"Get your dirty hands off those foods. Just stick on your Banana milk--"

"I don't drink that anymore!" He stomped his feet on the marble floor. He was wearing slippers so it was echo-ey.

"So you're telling me.. Those bottle of Banana milk's that almost fill up inside your refrigerator isn't yours?" I pointed the refrigerator

He look at it and back at me "Jimin hyung owns them"

Jungkook turned around and grab something from the kitchen, He came back with a smirk plastered on his face. What did this dude did?

"Well, Have fun watching me eat" He grab chopsticks from his pocket and took a piece of a chicken on the table "Jungkook! Seokjin said don't touch!"

"That's why I grab chopsticks, So I won't touch it"

"He also means not eat the food!"

"Well Y/n, Someone has to eat it. These foods weren't cook for displays" He continued to eat more

"Hey, What's with the commotion?" Out of nowhere, Jimin pop beside us. His eyes full of hunger "Oh~ May I bite?" He prepared his hands to get Jungkook's chopsticks

Jungkook ate one piece before giving it to Jimin and running away "Thanks hyung!"

"Thanks... ? Why? I just grab this chopsticks to eat" Jimin looked at Jungkook, Outside dancing.

"Jimin!! I told you guys not to touch the food!" Seokjin stormed out of the kitchen

Very smart Jungkook.

"But hyung--"

"No buts and help me inside the kitchen!" He grab Jimin's ear and drag him to the kitchen.

I should've warned Jimin.. Now I feel like its my fault. Because he's being scold by Seokjin in the kitchen right now while Jungkook is having fun.

I think I should do something.

"Hyung, I swear it's Jungkook!"

"Why're you pointing fingers huh Jimin?"

I heard from the kitchen.

Nevermind.

It's like.. How many years have passed since Taehyung was in jail, Daniel and Hwenji were now together and they were also planning on getting married soon. Also, Daniel is doing a great job handling the Mafia family.

He's too serious that we almost don't see each other. I miss him ofcourse.. I'm just scared that maybe Taehyung will be like Daniel.

He won't be able to see me again.

"Y/n, Can you answer the phone?" Yoongi walk out of his room, still rubbing his eyes "Oh" I run towards my phone and saw the caller I.D

It's Namjoon.

Today, Taehyung will be with us again. We will live happily. Build our own family and fix everything we did wrong in the past.

"Y/n.. Taehyung's already with me"

"Where?"

"About to enter my car.. Be prepared alright? "

"I'll tell Seokjin and the others you are on your way" I ended the call