Chapter 20

(Y/N's P.o.V)

Laughing Jack stepped in front of me and stood in position for possible attack. Grossman chuckled as he fiddled with his knife.

"You really do care about that thing that is behind you than your best friend? You really are a selfish bastard! After you lost your colors, you became more aggressive in your killings but whenever you see a kid that looked like your annoying thing of human; you let them live. You are just weak! But to be more exact, you have abandoned us. You abandoned me! I wished that annoyance of human should've stayed in her grandmother's place... away from you!"

I see Laughing Jack, not letting his guard down; but he was calm. What does he have in mind?

"I understand, Grossman. I know that what I did was unforgivable. And I know that there might not be a fix. I thought that (Y/N) was dead, I couldn't continue with the same life I had. But after I found out that she's alive, I couldn't handle my emotions to see her again. Yes, I may have lost my colors and became this... monochrome Laughing Jack. But... (Y/N) is now my colors. And I love her, dearly."

Laughing Jack said those words like he meant each one of them. Grossman lowered his head, he dropped his knife and let out another chuckle, but faintly.

"You haven't changed inside of you... huh, Jack?" he said "Get out of here."

"Grossman, how about you come here with us? We always have a place for you" Laughing Jack said, extended his hand to Grossman "And we can be the best bros like we used to be. C'mon! What do you say?"

"I've caused enough trouble. You guys leave. I'll stay."

"Grossman..."

"I said GO!" Grossman yelled

Laughing Jack nodded and walked with me to the portal.

~Grossman's P.o.V~

As soon Laughing Jack and his human entered to the portal. Once that portal was closed, I was alone. I took a picture from my pocket. It was when Jack had his colors and we were inseparable. Water drops fell onto the picture.

"Damn, I better fix that leak in the roof..."

~(Y/N)'s P.o.V~

I haven't said a word on the way. Everything what happened. Grossman, Skin Taker... that voice! Everything was shocking to me.

"Do you need anything?" Laughing Jack asked.

I simply shook my head and walked to the bathroom. Once there, I turned on the water faucet in the shower and began taking my clothes off. I started to remember what Grossman said and Laughing Jack was always there for me. "Maybe I was too hard on him..." I stepped into shower and I felt relaxed with the warm water. Then I started to remember that moment in the bedroom. "I wish you were here right now..." I whispered.

"Here I am, my sweet lollipop"

Once I heard that voice, I turned round quickly and saw Jack in the shower

"J-Jack?! What are you doing here?"

"You left the door open and I couldn't hold myself to... You know what? I might go..." he said ashamed.

I grabbed his arm, he looked at me surprised. "I... I shouldn't have been rough on you since the very begin."

"(Y/N), it's al-"

"I fell in love with you, Jack. And I want to be with you..." I said but Laughing Jack silenced me by kissing me. I won't deny his love for me again. Wrapped my arms around his neck and kept kissing me. Laughing Jack and I separated leaving a thin trail of saliva connecting from our lips. I was looking at his naked body, his skin was ghost white but it wasn't boneless as I had in mind. He had an amazing body. Unconsciously, it made me bite my lower lip. On the other hand, he kissed me once more. This time was deep and filled with passion. He pulled me against his body and I could feel his member already poking my thigh.

~Laughing Jack's P.o.V~

Kissing her once again and then trailed my kisses to her neck. She lets out a soft moan. Just to spice things up, I started to nibble her neck. With my free hands, gently, groped her breasts. They felt soft yet tight. I brought her breast to my mouth and began to lick it while I pinched her nipple with my free hand. "Ah...J-Jack..."

I turned off the faucet and stepped out of the shower; grabbed (Y/N) in my arms and carefully walked out of the bathroom. I lied her down in the bed. She was a bit nervous. Cupped her cheek and she looked up at me.

"If you're not ready, we can stop. I'll understand my lollipop."

She shook her head and nuzzled my hand "I'm ready."

My free hand caressed her body. Feeling her breast, then her curves, then to her waist until I felt her womanhood. She gasped lightly as I touched her slit. Teasingly, began to play with her clit. She arched her back and moaned my name. This is quite exquisite. I smirk and whispered to her "I'm going to insert my fingers. I want you to be comfortable and ready. I don't want to hurt you"

"A-alright..."

Introduced the first finger inside of her and began to thrust gently. She lets out a loud moan and nibbled my arm. I chuckled; then inserted a second finger and continued thrusting. "Damn, you're getting wet~" I said, licking her lips. She kept moaning my name.

"J-Jack, I'm going to..."

I thrusted inside of her, until she screamed, signaling her climax. I feel her inner juices dripping down my fingers whilst inside of her. As I pulled them out, I tasted them, and with pleasure I said: "you're so delicious, my sweet"

~(Y/N)'s P.o.V~

Laughing Jack stroke his member a few times, gently up and down, to finally get hard. And as he got into position, he asked if I was ready. I nodded and held his hand, then he said "Alright then, let me know if I'm hurting you and I'll stop". He began to insert his member inside of me.

"Ah~" I moaned lightly from the pain.

But Laughing Jack kissed me deeply, distracting me from the pain and started to thrust gently. Moans and pants between us made the moment ever so enjoyable. After the pain started to soothe, it would feel so satisfying and divine. But he increased his thrusting, and I could feel his hard member beating into my spot. I moaned his name again and again, and again...

"(Y/N)...~" he moaned next to my ear.

He gropes my breasts firmly and kept thrusting. This feeling was exhilarating, especially with Laughing Jack. "I love you. I love you" I said to him as I cupped his cheeks. His eyes sparkled and kissed me passionately. Until, I felt an electric shock running down my spine. "Ah~ J-Jack! I'm going to... to..."

He heard me and thrust faster and faster. I climaxed and he kept thrusting until he pulled out and stroked his member rapidly until I felt a warm liquid on my waist.

Laughing Jack panted and looked down on you. Both of you were breathing heavily. He lies down on bed and held you in his arms. "Did you like it?" he asked, scared.

You nodded and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. "I love you"

He smiled as he caressed my cheek "I love you too, my lollipop"

You nuzzled his chest and closed your eyes, knowing that you're feeling safe now.