Chapter 11

"Oh! Why are you behaving like that with me? I just want her..."- Skin Taker as he pouts.

"I don't care a damn! LET HER GO!"

"Hmmm... No. I found her wandering here all alone. Without you or anybody around here. Just her"- he said as he plays with her hair uncontrollably.

Your childhood self started to kick on Skin Taker's ankle, making him to let her go to
Colorful Laughing Jack.

"Jack!!"- she yelled running towards him.

"Are you ok? Did he hurt you?"- Colorful Laughing Jack said worried. "I'm ok." "Good, let's go ho-"

~(Y/N)'s P.o.V~
I see my childhood self fall to the ground. "Oh no..."- I thought as I ran over there. I gasped as I see Skin Taker's knife on her back.
I remembered what that clown told me before....."That time HE almost kill you..." I looked at Colorful Jack, he kept his head down while Skin Taker was laughing his ass off... if he had any...

"Aww, what's going to happen next? Cry? HAHAHAHAHA"

"(Y/N)............" Colorful was changing slowly... his colors were turning into black and white; his red hair turned into pitch black. Skin Taker stopped laughing- "Hey! What are you doing?" He lifts his head and I see his eyes... His blue eyes were gone.... There were white piercing eyes now.... He growled as he looked at Skin Taker- "YOU...!"
"M-me?"- Skin Taker said nervously.

"YOU. ARE. GONNA. DIE!!!"

"Jack!!"- You said as you waked up yelling. You looked at the time, it was 3am. You got out of bed quickly. "Slenderman? Slenderman, where are you?"- you said as you went downstairs running. "What is it, (Y/N)?"- said Slenderman worried. "What happened that time... when I was little, that I almost died... what happened?" Slenderman gasped and kept quiet. "ANSWER ME!"- you yelled.

Slenderman sighed- "That time... Skin Taker almost killed you... by stabbing you in the back. Laughing Jack thought you were already dead. His colors turned into black and white, his hair turned black too... everything changed. He began to attack Skin Taker; his attacks were stronger than before when he was colorful. Skin Taker was messed up. He had a broken rib, a fracture in his skull, three broken fingers and including his arms. Good thing I showed up and stopped him before he killed him. Skin Taker left. I healed you. Laughing Jack took you home and the next day, you moved to live with your grandmother in North Dakota. Laughing Jack stayed in his new form and waiting for your return."