Chapter13

"Please!! Not HIM!!" Masky pleaded, as he was on his knees, in front of Slenderman.

"Who is HIM?" you asked.

"You'll meet him when we arrive there" Jeff said as he was making his bags.

"Come. I'll help you pack your stuffs, (Y/N)" Laughing Jack said as he hold your hand and going upstairs to your room.

You stammered "I- I can pack my stuff..."

You look at your clothes. You only had were the clothes you were wearing now and the pajamas you wore last night.

You sighed "Might need to buy some new clothes"

Laughing Jack smiled and started to hug you "Alright. When we arrive to our new home, you can buy all the clothes you want. Besides, Slendy's filthy, stinking rich."

Laughing Jack laughed, until he receives a slap behind his head by Slenderman.

"I heard that, you stupid Clown! Anyway, we have to go now. Are you ready, (Y/N)?"

You nodded nervously.

"Alright then. Boys, we leave in two minutes, take everything you can. I don't do any second trips for something stupid" Slenderman said as he left the room.

"Is he always like that?"

"Yeah. He's like a mother to every creepypasta" Laughing Jack said as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Is there a leader to all creepypasta?" you asked.

Laughing Jack gasped and looks at you shocked "Yes. But he only wants is chaos, total destruction. I recommend you not to mention it again" Laughing Jack leaves he room coldly.

You sighed, and followed him downstairs.

"Alright. Time to leave. Everybody is ready?" Slenderman asked.

Everybody agreed. You started to hold Laughing Jack's hand tightly. He gasped, and then smiles.

"Please, Slendy!! Not HIM!!" Masky continued pleading on his knees.

"Please!!!" Hoodie begged while holding Slenderman's legs as if it were a life line.

"ENOUGH! WE ARE GOING TO HIS HOME AND THAT IS FINAL!!" Slenderman yelled.

Masky and Hoodie stood up and went with you and Laughing Jack. Slenderman opens a portal-

"Come on. Quickly."

~(Y/N)'s P.o.V~

Everybody entered to the portal and it was our turn to enter the portal. I held tightly Laughing Jack's hand and we entered. I closed my eyes quickly.

"You can open your eyes now" Laughing Jack said calmly.

I opened my eyes and we were at another place. The forest was so beautiful!

"Welcome to Austria!"- Slenderman said happily

"We're almost to his home"

Austria?! So, I'm in freaking Europe! We were approaching to a normal look a like house, but when were getting closer it was a mansion. Masky and Hoodie were hiding behind me and Laughing Jack. What are they so afraid of? Slenderman knocked the door and somebody opened the door. It was a boy, probably the same age of mine? He had brown hair, wearing some orange goggles and was wearing a mask.

He started to hug Slenderman "Master!!"

Slenderman laughed "Hello, Toby. How are you?"

"I'm ok. I was just cleaning up my hatchets." Toby started to look at you- "Oh! Is she the one that you talked about? Laughing Jack's wife?"