Chapter 14

"W-wife?! Did he say... wife?!" you though.

You looked at Laughing Jack; he was blushing and held on his laughter. You lowered your head of embarrassment.

Slenderman chuckled "No, Toby. She just his girlfriend."

"NOT HELPING, YOU FACELESS IDIOT!!" you yelled.

"Well, is it getting dark now? Please, come in!" Toby said as he offered to enter his mansion. You were amazed as you began to see paintings, the structure was Gothic, and massive weapons on the walls; including hatchets.

"So, Mrs. Laughing Jack? Are you comfy?" Toby asked.

You blushed once more "Y-yeah. But my name is (Y/N). That stupid clown and I are not a..." you stopped as you see Laughing Jack taking his long, sleeved, stripped shirt off. You were just amazed when you see his body. You thought that was skinny, but he was healthy.

"Miss? Miss, are you okay?"

You stuttered "Y-yeah"

"Well, there is one room left, the Masters. You can share it with Laughing Jack" Toby smiled. You blushed once more.

"Laughing Jack knows where it is. He can take you there." You nodded nervously.

Laughing Jack approached to you- "Hey? Are you okay?" Laughing Jack wondered.

"Yeah......"

"Alright. Let's go to the Masters room aka my room"- he said as he carried your luggage.

"He didn't tell me that!"- you thought.

~(Y/N)'s P.o.V~

I went with Laughing Jack to his room; I couldn't stop looking at him. Is it too much? Too much of looking at his body? I couldn't stop blushing.

"Here we are, (Y/N). Welcome to my room" he said as he opened the door. His room was the same in his home back at the forest in (your hometown), but with a little bit of colours. "Toby wanted to have a little bit of something different since he got tired of the same"- he said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Its... ok" I said as I went to look at the sunset from the window. What a beautiful view!

~Laughing Jack's P.o.V~

I see (Y/N) approaching to the window, enjoying the sunset. I went towards her and hug her from behind. I nuzzled back.

"J-Jack? W-what are you doing?" you stammered.

I ignored her question; I just kept nuzzling her back. Then I started to kiss her neck. I hear a light gasp slipping from her lips. I turned her around, facing me. She was blushing. (Y/N) looks so cute when she blushes. I started to kiss her gently. I feel her arms wrapping around my neck and her fingers playing with my hair. We separated to catch some air. I started to kiss her neck gently. A light moan escaped again. I started to take her shirt off gently; she wraps herself with her arms. She has a beautiful body.

"J-Jack....."