Chapter 5

"Who is he?!" you yelled pointing at the tall, faceless man.

Laughing Jack rubbed the back of his neck- "(Y/N)... This is Slenderass... I MEAN!! Slenderman..."

"WHY HAVEN'T YOU KILLED HIM?!" Slenderman yelled, grabbing Laughing Jack by his collar.

"Kill who?" you asked.

"I was going to! But you burst in the moment!!" Laughing Jack yelled while separating from Slenderman.

"Kill who?" you asked once more.

"I should've never have let you do this mission!! I should've picked Masky and Hoodie. Oh! Even better... I SHOULD'VE PICKED JEFF!"

Laughing Jack was in shock after hearing Slenderman say that "YOU ARE A DICK!"

"KILL WHO, GODDAMN IT!!!" you yelled.

Slenderman and Laughing Jack stopped arguing and looked at you, scared.

"Stop behaving like 3-year-olds!!! Who you were going to kill?" you wondered.

Slenderman cleared his throat "As you can see that boy you see there is not your brother, (Y/N)..."

"What?" "He's one of Skin Taker's minions." Slenderman explained.

"No... that can't be true..."

"It is, (Y/N)... Unfortunately, you are really lucky that Laughing Jack is here."

~(Y/N)'s P.o.V~

I hear somebody chuckle. I turned around slowly, and I screamed.

"KENNY!!!"- I yelled at Kenny.

My little brother was skinless! He had these red, demonic eyes, looking at me. I trembled while I stepped back slowly.

"Where are you going, (Y/N)? COME... PLAY... WITH... ME!!" Kenny yelled as he ran towards me.

The only thing I could do was try to block his attack and scream

"Get away from her!"

I gasped as I see that the clown saved me.

"How dare you interfere?! This was my fifth attempt to kill her!" Kenny yelled at Laughing Jack, but he laughed once more "But Lord Skin Taker would be pleased that I would bring that wonderful skin that you have..."

Laughing Jack stood in front of you and smirked "You? You're nothing. You are just a piece of decomposed meat walking around, even better... a zombie"

Kenny attacked Laughing Jack. You kept trembling.

"It'll be ok, (Y/N)... He knows what he's doing" Slenderman said as he calmed you down a little. "

~Laughing Jack's P.o.V~

I see my (Y/N) trembling in fear when she sees 'Kenny'.

"Why are you saving her? She's nothing but a mere mortal... A mortal that Lord Skin Taker wants her skin..." I gasped and looked at her, she was with Slendy; looking at me, worried.

I smirked "Let's just say that she's more than a mortal..."

I threw at him gasoline that I found in the backyard, and turned on a lighter that I stole from Masky. Once I threw the lighter at him, Kenny was caught on fire. It was running rapidly to turn off the fire, screaming in pain. He started to burn the house quickly.

"(Y/N)!!!!! HELP ME!!!!" "Kenny!? KENNY!!!" she yelled with tears flowing down her face.

"(Y/N), he's not your brother!" I said while I held her in my arms.

"But..."

"We have to get outta here!" I walked her to the front door quickly.

But when we were almost to the door, she fell down.

"(Y/N)...! You ok?" I asked worried.

She nodded but the got she got dragged by Kenny.

"You're coming with me!"

"(Y/N)!!!!" I yelled.

You were trying to escape from the Kenny's grip.

"Let me go! Let me go!" you yelled.

He kept smirking as was taking you to the flames and kill you. You kept struggling to escape. Until, Slenderman appeared with Laughing Jack. Slenderman grabbed Kenny by the neck, using his tentacles; made him to let you go. Laughing Jack started to carry you in his arms and left the house quickly to go to the forest.