Chapter 15

~(Y/N)'s P.o.V~

Laughing Jack took my shirt off... I blushed and wrapped myself with my arms.

"J-Jack..." I whispered.

He carried me to his bed, my face turned crimson red. I could feel his strong arms. Laughing Jack put me on his bed, gently. He kissed me once more. I couldn't stop kissing him. Is it wrong falling in love by somebody you imagined when you were young... who is a total weird, yet, good looking clown? He started to kiss my neck gently. A moan escaped from my lips once more.

He smirked "You sound hot when you do that"

I blushed. He took my bra off. Once again, I wrap myself with my arms and looked away

~Laughing Jack's P.o.V~

"You have a beautiful body, (Y/N)" I said as I licked her lips.

I traced down to her breasts; to her navel. I started to take her jeans off, grabbed gently her breasts and started to rub them gently. (Y/N) started to let a light moan.

"You sound beautiful like that" I purred when I started to bite her nipples.

I feel her scratching my back deeply.

"Jack..."she gasped.

"You taste so good~" I said as I kissed gently her body.

I could hear her breathe heavily. Once I got to her waist, I was about to take her underwear off; but I decided to tease her a bit more. So I nibbled her waist.

"JACK!" she moaned.

"Laughing Jack, dinner's..."

I hear my door fall down.

"Ready."

Toby just knocked down my door!

(Y/N) hid in the bed sheets and pretended she was asleep.

"Laughing Jack, is your wife asleep?"

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!!?!?! YOU JUST KNOCKED MY DOOR DOWN!!!!!" I yelled.

"Well, I didn't hear any responses so; I had to knock it down. Besides! You have another room!!!" I sighed and kicked Toby out of my room. (Y/N) was still hiding under the bed sheets

"Hey..." Laughing Jack said as he approached you and stroke your hair gently "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah..." you said as you stopped hiding and looked at Laughing Jack

"Alright. Get dressed. We're going to have some dinner" he said as he put the door in place.

(Y/N) stayed in bed, covering herself with the blankets. Laughing Jack kisses your forehead. You grab his arm, Laughing Jack turned around. You were speechless and kept blushing.

He smiled "Hey, it'll be okay. If you want to, I don't mind. I won't rush you. Besides, you are very special to me." he said as he kissed you gently. You were speechless. You stood up from the bed and hugged him. He was awestruck. You went to the bathroom to put your (f/c) shirt on and fix your hair a little. You get out of the bathroom, and smiled.

"Come. Let's get dinner, you stupid clown." Laughing Jack smiled and started to hold your hand.

~???'s P.o.V~

After seeing that unexpected scene, I went to my boss's hideout. He had a lot of pictures of (Y/N)'s. He was a like a stalker

"Did you find her?" Skin Taker asks.

"No, I haven't found her."

"DAMN IT! IF THAT DAMN CLOWN WOULDN'T INTERFERED!!!" he said as he flips a table.

"Calm down, Master. You don't want to lose an arm again" I said while trying to hold my laughter.

"Keep looking! I want her here, and I want her alive. She'll be mine. And mine only" he ordered.

"Sir" I said as I left the hideout. I sighed

"I'm tired of following his orders and always looking for the girl. I must warn her and that clown what Skin Taker is up to..."