Chapter 16

You went downstairs with Laughing Jack and entered to the dining room. You were more awestrucked and surprised. "Pretty neat, isn't? Toby stole lots of money and killed a lot of people when he moved here. He really knows how to kill" said Laughing Jack as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Except that he's extremely annoying!" Masky groaned.

You sighed and went to the table. Laughing Jack pulls your chair.

You blushed "T-thanks..." Toby hands you a plate (your favourite dinner).

"I thought I could do something you like since this will be your first night living here"
said Toby smiling.

You smiled "Thanks, Toby!" "It was Laughing Jack's idea since you lost your home and your little brother..."

Laughing Jack glares at Toby, and sees you lowering your head.

"It's okay." you smiled "Besides, is there a mall here? I can't stay wearing the same clothes forever..."

"Don't worry, there's a mall just 10 minutes away from here."

"Awesome!"

"Laughing Jack, you go with her in case if Skin Taker appears" said Slenderman as he cleared his throat "We still don't know anything of him since that encounter back at the circus tent" You turned crimson red.

"Alright" Laughing Jack said as he drank a cold beer.

You sighed "I still don't understand why Skin Taker..."

"We're in the same. We only know that he wants you and your precious skin... but there's something mysterious"

Slenderman said as he took a gentle sip of his wine "But we do know that he's a dangerous Creepypasta..."

"How dangerous?" you asked.

"He's very persistent. Once he gets you, there's no turning back..." Slenderman explained.

You sighed and stood up- "Thanks for the food, Toby!"

Toby blushed "Oh! Stop it you! Anything for Laughing Jack's w-"

"Girlfriend!" Masky said as he covered Toby's mouth. You went outside and see Smile Dog.

You started to pet Smile Dog and sat on the steps. You sighed and looked at the stars. But, you started to hear a weird noise coming from a bush and Smile Dog started to growl.

"What's wrong? Something over there?" you wondered. You stood up and went over the bushes "Stay here. I'll be right back"

~???'s P.o.V~

I see her approaching towards me. Perfect. Now I gotta warn her about Skin Taker's plan. She enters to the forest, looking all so innocent and weak. My heart starts to beat faster than usual. I deny this feeling; and I make a branch snap.

"Who's there?" she ordered.

She looks so adorable with that attitude. She grabs a tree branch, I panicked.

"I'm not afraid to use this. Show yourself!"

I sighed "Alright. Alright." I stepped closer, so she can see me better. "Who are you?"

"I'm Grossman, and you're in danger..."