Chapter 4

~(Y/N)'s P.o.V~

I yelled once more when I see the Colorful Laughing Jack, playing with my childhood self.

"Alright! There's something going on here! Let's see... Did I drank something? Only (f/d)... No. Then what?"- you said anxious.

But, now, the place turned dark and mysterious. The purple flowers and the trees were dead. you were alone with Colorful Laughing Jack.

"(Y/N)..." he said in a low tone and his head down.

You were starting to shake in fear.

"(Y/N)..."

"L-Listen... I don't any trouble... So, I'll be on my way to..."

He lifts his head and you see his eyes change color. You started to run away from him. You ran quickly, but you looked behind and see him following you.

"Get away from me!!" You enter to an abandoned Carnival. You hid in one of the tents. "(Y/N)... Where are you?"

You panted and then you see you're childhood self. "He loves playing Hide and Seek..."

"Gotcha!"

You screamed.You stepped back quickly.

"What is goin on here?!?!?! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! WAKE UP!!!" you yelled as you were trying to wake up from this nightmare.

"Hey! Hey! (Y/N)! Wake up!" You wake up and see Laughing Jack. "You ok?".

"It was just a dream...?"

~Laughing Jack's P.o.V~

She was acting strange when I woke her up. She was yelling in her sleep. (Y/N) is not like that. Coul it be that she is starting to remember?

"(Y/N)..."

I see Kenny going to the living room. He woke up from his nap.

"Kenny? You're awake... "

"I'll be in the backyard..." he said calmly.

(Y/N) sees him going to the backyard, then she sits at my lap. She starts to pull my hair "OW! OW! OW! WHY YOU DID THAT?!" I yelled.

"It's real. Did you had red hair? Colorful Clothes? A colorful swirly coned nose? Blue eyes? Always happy peppy?"

"HEY! I'm always happy peppy!"

"When you were a Colorful gay looking clown?" she yelled.

"HEY! I'M NOT GAY! Well, I slept with Jeff the Killer... BUT I WAS DRUNK IN THAT MOMENT!"

She was awestruck and then facepalmed- "You're such a complete idiot! I saw in my goddamn dreams... my childhood self hanging out with a Colorful you in a field with purple flowers!"
"You really don't remember..."

"What?"

"That time... in that field?"

You stepped back. Laughing Jack sighed "That time you were Kenny's age, almost to six, and it was before you left (your hometown) to live with you're gradmother's in North Dakota..."

"I don't get it..."

"(Y/N)... That time it when you almost die..."

"By who?" You see Laughing Jack stand up and looks at the window, he sighs.

"You won't believe me..."

"Tell me, please."

"That time HE almost kill you..."

"Who?"

"(Y/N)... there is a tall man in the backyard!"

"Tall man?"you wondered.

Laughing Jack groaned in agony "Not him!"