Chapter 19

"Hey... (Y/N)? You ok, baby"

"That voice.... Could it be?" you thought as you look up and I see black and white stripes.

"Jack..." you whispered.

He smiles "Hey."

You tackle him, making him fall down. Laughing Jack hugged you tightly. You feel tears flow down your face.

"It's alright. I'm here now"- Laughing Jack said as he cleans your tears.

"Where are the others?"- you asked.

"Jeff and the others are taking care of Skin Taker's minions, while I decided to go with clown over here since Grossman has a nice grip when it comes to a desperate sex" Slenderman said as he gives you his coat.

"We gotta get outta here. Grossman can wake up any moment now" Laughing Jack said as he held your hand.

You and Slenderman agreed and left the place quickly. "How did you find me anyway?"- you asked.

"Well, Slendy contacted BEN to hack Grossman's personal whereabouts and I must say, Grossman never change. He likes to put a lot his personal info on the internet"- Laughing Jack said as he smirked.

~Skin Taker's P.o.V~

I get out of my room from my beautiful slumber and I see Grossman inside of the cell, where my sweet (Y/N) was. I wake Grossman.

"What...?" Grossman wakes up and looks up to me, then he gasped and stood up "Captain?!"

"Where is she?" I asked.

"She was here a moment ago..."

I look at the cameras and I see her with the damn clown and that faceless bastard running. "DAMN IT!!! HOW IN THE BLOODY HELL THEY GOT HERE!?!?!?!" I yelled as I flipped the table, then stormed out and
the place quickly.

"Slendy, where are we now?"

"I don't know. This hallway wasn't here when we came in..."- Slenderman said as he examined the place.

You felt a chill on your spine, you look everywhere.

"(Y/N)....."

You turn around and you see a dark hallway. "Guys..."- you whispered. They didn't hear you. You stepped a little closer. Until, you see a red eyes coming towards you quickly. "GUYS!!!" – yelled as you stepped back quickly. Laughing Jack started to grab your arm fast. And took your place.

Laughing Jack began to throw a punch once it tackled him. "Jack!"- you yelled. "You.... You damn clown!"- Skin Taker hissed. "You never get tired, do you?"- Laughing Jack said. You really are a pain in my ass. You ruin everything!" Skin Taker started to take his sword. Laughing Jack doesn't need a sword, just his fighting skills. "Jack...."- you whispered.

Skin Taker started to attack Laughing Jack, he dodges. Every swing Skin Taker does, Laughing Jack continues dodging. Skin Taker was panting desperately. "You won't have her. She is mine, only mine! Her skin, her body... EVERYTHING!"-Skin Taker laughed. Laughing Jack threw a punch a Skin Taker. Making his head falls off. The sword lands in front of you.

"It's over, Skin Taker. Give up!"

"No, I can't give up! I can't! I promised HIM to bring her! I want her just for me. He is nothing!

I don't follow orders from somebody who is weak"- Skin Taker yells. Slenderman felt a weird presence by the time Skin Taker was talking. "Jack! Over here! QUICK!" laughing Jack ran towards
you and Slendy... away from Skin Taker

"Skin Taker! You disobey me for the last time."

"Master!? No! I was just joking! What I meant was that I..."

"SILENCE! You failed me millions of times. Your treasures are now gone. You are weak, you will never see the light of the sun again"

"No! Please! I'll do anything..."- Skin Taker begged.

You see Skin Taker's body turning into dust slowly.

"My body!! NO!"

"You are finished!"

"NO! PLEASE! NO!!!"Skin Taker's head was turned into dust.

"Let's get out of here. NOW!"- Slenderman ordered.

~Laughing Jack's P.o.V~

We left the place and we see our friends with the portal still open.
"We're almost there! We're going home, (Y/N)!"

Until, Grossman appeared and growled "Where do you think you're going?!"