"Uh, I guess in person..." Natsuki answered, wanting just a bit more time to prepare herself for the answer.

"Okay! Well I'm free for the next three hours. You know where to find me!" Amelia said before hanging up.

Yuri looked at Natsuki, who appeared very anxious and scared.

She wrapped her wife in for a hug as the smaller woman sighed deeply.

"Let's go..." Natsuki said softly.

They raced over to the door as Natsuki grabbed her bike keys and helmet.

Yuri was so dazed that it didn't even faze her as she climbed on behind her lover.

They rode to the clinic and nervously opened the doors, being greeted by the doctor.

"Oh! That was fast!" Amelia giggled, discarding her almost finished cherry sucker into the trash.

"So results came back and I'm glad to say they were actually pretty good!" Amelia began.

Yuri squeezed Natsuki's hand in reassurance.

"So... Yuri." Amelia grabbed a clipboard from her desk and flipped to a page of what they assumed were the results.

"It seems your eggs aren't very good... But that isn't to say they're bad! Everything else tested in your favour, actually!" Amelia said.

Yuri sighed and nodded slowly, taking the information in.

"Now, Natsuki on the other hand.." Amelia glanced at her and winked.

"Your body seems to be the very best I've ever seen! I don't think I've seen results like this since I was a student! You are the textbook image of a healthy body." Amelia praised.

"What does that mean..?" Natsuki asked, tilting her head.

"You, if I had to pick, would be way more equipped to carry a baby. Of course your wife is definitely in the running, too!" Amelia grinned at the pair, setting her clipboard down.

Yuri and Natsuki shared a look, their eyes wide.

"So..." Yuri trailed off.

"I'm supposed to carry it..?" Natsuki finished.

"Well... Ideally, yes. But I think that's your decision to make." Amelia shrugged.

"I can give you a bit to think about it if you-" Amelia began.

"No no, that's quite alright... I can do it. Unless you want to, of course." Natsuki looked over at Yuri.

"I think you'd be more fit... Plus, you've always wanted to be a mother, so I know you'd be happier if you carried it..." Yuri smiled softly.

Natsuki smiled and kissed her sweetly before turning to the doctor once more.

"I think I'd like to do it." Natsuki stated firmly.

"Great! So, I'm required to ask you a few questions before we do this thang." Amelia giggled.

The couple nodded eagerly, smiling.

"First off... Do you have a donor in mind? Second... If you don't, would you like us to find a few that meet your requirements? Third... What would said requirements be?" Amelia spat off one after the other.

"Uh..." Natsuki blinked, not really understanding the questions asked.

"No, yes please, and give us some time." Yuri answered calmly, snickering at her wife's confusion.

Amelia giggled and wrote them down, nodding.

"Very well. I can give you the address for a few local sperm banks or you could just give me a few specifications, and I can find some matches for you?" Amelia grinned.

Yuri nodded and hugged Natsuki from behind.

"We'll give it some thought. Thank you, ma'am." Yuri answered softly.

"Of course! Let me know when you've thought it through, I'll be waiting for the call!" Amelia smiled broadly.

The couple thanked her and left, leisurely riding back to their home.

"I-I... I need to call Sayo..." Natsuki said in a daze, walking past Yuri with her helmet and shoes still on.

Yuri giggled and slid the helmet from her absent minded head, not bothering with the shoes at the moment.

My Natsuki... So adorable...

Natsuki took a deep breath as the phone rang, ready to tell Sayori what they already knew.

"Aunt Natsuki!" Marcus picked up his mama's phone.

"Hey, bud. Can you pass the phone to one of your moms, please?" Natsuki asked politely.

"Oh, sure!" Marcus said as footsteps could be heard.

"Monika speaking!" Monika's voice drifted through the phone.

"Hey, Nik... Uh... Has Sayo told you what uh... W-What's been going on..?" Natsuki asked slowly.

"You mean the whole 'having a baby' thing?" Monika asked.

"Uh... Yeah..." Natsuki nodded shyly.

"Yeah! She was so excited they gave her three days off of work... They all thought all that energy would give her a heart attack!" Monika chuckled.

"They obviously don't know Sayori..." Natsuki giggled.

"Anyway.. We got some results back today and..." Natsuki trailed off.

"Yeah? What were they?" Monika asked with a hum.

"Well... We found that uh... I'm... Going to carry it..." Natsuki said with a hint of enthusiasm.

"Ski, that's amazing! You're gonna be a mom!" Monika squealed.

"Yeah..." Natsuki giggled and blushed softly.

"Have you decided on anything yet? A donor?" Monika asked curiously.

"Not yet... I think we're going to check it out tomorrow." Natsuki shrugged.

"I'm so excited for you two! I hope everything goes well for you!" Monika said gently.

"Thanks, Nik... Love you! Tell Sayo the news when you get a chance." Natsuki grinned.

"I hear her coming down the stairs, so I'll tell her now. Love you, too! Bye!" Monika giggled and hung up.

Natsuki sighed and grinned widely.

This is happening... I'm gonna... We're gonna have a baby... Our very own baby....

~~~

Hey, gays! Sorry if I don't update often for a few days... I'm sick. And when I get sick, it usually lasts for a while and if it doesn't it's basically hell until I'm better. Love y'all and sorry again but I'll try to update when I don't feel like shit like right now!
Love
-Diana the Big Ass Banana