Chapter 33

Jimin's POV.

“ that guy who has broad shoulders is weird noona... ” I say as I stare at the face of my beloved soon to be girlfriend. She just gives me a sweet smile that can melt my heart in just a second.

“ Don't mind him Jiminie... He was my date but clearly it didn't work out with him. That's why he has a boyfriend and I'm with you right now. ” she explains to me in a patient manner keeping her breathtaking smile on her beautiful face. I have so many questions unanswered in my head and of course I will ask her about it but before that, I make sure to hold her soft hand in mine first, pulling us closer until our shoulders bump onto each other as we continue walking slowly.

“ but noona... Isn't it weird? A guy dating a guy? ” I say, giving out a question to her.
She softly caresses my head, left hand still in mine, intertwined together.

“ It's not weird at all Jiminie. Some people just have their own preferences and types. This world is big and there are many other kind of people you still don't know about. We have to accept the differences and can't judge them even though we're not familiar with their ways. You understand me? ”

We stop walking, standing in front the rollercoaster ride. I stare at her with so much love that can and can't be described. “ alright noona. I will take your advice seriously and do what you say. I will never judge other people from now own! ”

I give her a cheeky smile knowing that she can't resist it. While we're in our own trace, someone clears his throat loudly, snapping us back to the reality. “ can you please hurry up? Other people are waiting to take their seats too. Thank you. ” a young boy, probably 17 years old disturbs our moment together making me annoyed by it.

“ ohh! I'm sorry. ” noona bows her head apologically towards the boy who I assume is one of the worker here. That boy returns my Y/n's smile with his, causing my blood to boil.

“ Jimin? ” I can hear her angelic voice calling for my name causing me to instantly look at her attractive and beautiful face. I change my expression from frowning to smiling lovingly because I'm trying my best to be a good boy to her so that I can ask for rewards later on! “ Sorry noona, I was daydreaming a while ago. What were you saying? ” I try my best to act innocent even though that innocent self in me is slowly fading as my condition is getting better and better everyday.

“ nothing. Let's take the seats on the rollercoaster before other people get mad~ ” her grips on my hand tightened as she pulls me into the rollercoaster. I follow her like an obedient puppy, not complaining about it at all. I'm happy as long as I can be with my noona, Y/n, and I will do everything just to stay by her side.

* Skip *

Y/n POV.

“ shit! I'm not going to ride that freaking rollercoaster ever again... I almost lost my life because of it! ” I mutter some curse words under my breath, making sure Jimin can't hear me. I don't want him to copy me cursing because it's not suitable for his innocent and cute self.

“ that was so fun noona! ” Jimin jumps excitedly as soon as we finished riding the rollercoaster that almost made me piss in my pants.

“ y-yeah... it's soooo fun ” I'm trying my best to look like I enjoyed the ride by forcing myself to smile. I think it's working since Jimin doesn't say anything about it. Well, I'm such a good actress...so of course he will fall for my act! Muahahahahahaha

“ what will we do next noona?! ” his voice pierces trough my ears as he screams excitedly. He sure can be loud sometimes but I don't mind it though. Why? Because he's so freaking cute to the point that it's hard to be mad at him! I'm kind of curious about this little kid. How can he enjoy riding an extreme ride like the rollercoaster with his innocent and cute self?

I snap myself out of the thoughts in my head and decide to answer the excited boy in front of me. “ we can do whatever you want Jimin. I will just follow you. ” I tell him.

“ then, can we go get food? I'm currently starving right now noona. Hehehe~ ” is his reply.

“ Let's go buy corn dogs for both of us! I've been craving that for a while now. ” I say as I drag Jimin to the store that sells the food I want. We eat in silence since we're both are focusing on eating the delicious food. After that, I decide to go home. Jimin wants to stay for a bit more but he looks exhausted and sleepy already.

When we reach home after a few minutes, Jimin is already asleep and I feel bad to wake him up but I can't carry him all the way into our home. He's too heavy for me. With a guilty feeling, I wake him up by shaking his shoulder softly. I don't want him to jolt up from his sleep because that will make him feel dizzy after that. After a few groans from him, he finally opens his eyes, looking at me with those sparkling yet unfocused eyes of his.

“ we have arrived at home. Let's get into it and you can go back to sleep after that. ” I speak in a low tone since he's not fully awake yet. He nods, and we both get out of the car, going into our home. We cleaned up and go to bed right away since we're tired. That's how we end our day.

*************
It's been a very long time since I updated, so here the new chapter. I'm so sorry for the wait but I also want to say thank you for those readers who patiently waiting for me to update.

I love you so much~
Please vote if you like this chapter and also comment down your opinion if you want.