Chapter 11

Jungkook POV.

That boy is so cute. I mean Jimin hyung. But I don't need to call him hyung because he doesn't know my age! I'm going to act like I'm older than him and bully him! Hihihi~

I'm not evil but since he came, noona doesn't even have time to call me! Don't get me wrong, I don't like noona in that way but I like the attentions she gave me before. I'm so sad right now~

Ok, I will tell you a little about myself so we can be friends~!

My name is Jeon Jungkook. I bet you already know that because I'm a famous maknae! Muahahahahaha!!! I met noona two years ago at her workplace which is Kim's Hospital ( I just put a random name for the hospital >< ) i got into an accident two years ago and noona was my doctor. She was soooo nice and I once had a crush on her but now, I already have a boyfriend ;) noona and I became close! So, here we're today, as a friend!

“ Jungkook-ah sorry for making you wait. I need to go to work now because I'm fucking late. See ya!! ” she pushes Jimin softly towards me, breaking me from my thoughts and run outside. I look at Jimin's cute face and he's frowning. Ha! He should smile and be grateful that he has a handsome man with him! Tch! Ungrateful child!

“ oh! Don't forget to make Jimin breakfast before you guys go to the hospital! ” noona's voice make me swear from shock.

“ arasseo!!!!! ” I shout back at the top of my lungs. Then I hear car engine being started.

“ let's eat breakfast Jiminie ” I hold Jimin's hand in mine and enter the kitchen. “ what do you want for breakfast? ” I ask him.

“ I don't want to eat! ” he glares at me. I look at him, weird because of his behaviour. Noona said Jiminie is a cute and clingy type but this is totally opposite from that. Aish! I get a brat to care for! My life is always suck~!

“ ok, then. Let's go to the hospital ” feeling tired to argue, I give up and take out my car key from my back pocket. But before I can walk, I hear a growl. I look at Jimin who is blushing. Turn out, it was Jimin's stomach! Hahahaha! He shouldn't be a brat with me earlier. I want to laugh but decide not to.

“ I will cook bacons for us. Be patient ok tummy~ ” I kneel in front of Jimin and rub his stomach playfully and speak to it. When I get up, Jimin looks away, still blushing and it's really cuteeee. If I don't have a boyfriend right now, I think I will seduce this Park freaking Jimin and eat him up. Haha. Just kidding!

* Skip *

“ hi Jimin! How are you today~ ” Dr. Jung asks Jimin, ruffling his hair. Jimin slaps Dr. Jung's hand away and glare at him. “ don't touch me. ” Jimin's tone is so funny. I know he's trying to be mad but I don't know why I feel like laughing. Maybe because he looks like a Mochi with his chubby cheeks! Kyaaa~!

“ I'm so hurt Jimin-ah. How can you say the cruel words to me! ” Dr. Jung touch his chest and make a fake hurt face.

“ sorry. ” Jimin mumbles under his breath.

“ it's ok. I forgive you. You're lucky that I'm a kind man! Let's go for your check up now? ” Jimin nods his head and follows Dr. Jung to I don't know where. I sit on the chair that's placed besides me, waiting for them.

Dr. Jung / Hoseok POV.

“ ok! All done! Your condition is getting better Jimin-ah! Y/n must be happy! you will regain your memories soon~! ” I tell Jimin as soon as the check up over. I expect him to look happy and jumping from joy but his reaction is totally opposite. He is frowning and pouting with a serious expression. “ wae Jimin-ah? ” I asks him to make sure that he is ok.

“ Dr. Jung, can you please don't tell this to Jungkook or noona? Just keep this between us. ” he looks at me pleadingly.

“ why Jimin-ah? I need to tell them. I can't keep this from them. ” I pat his head.

“ please! Tell them my condition is the same and there's no improvement at all! I'm begging you! ” he kneels and rubs his hands together over and over again.

“ y-yah, what are you doing? Get up. ” I help him getting up and sigh loudly. “ can you tell me the reason why you don't want me to tell Y/n or Jungkook? ” I cross my arm around my chest and look at him questioningly.

“ I d-dont want to leave n-noona's side! I love her and I love my li-life right now. So please! ” he cries. I think hard to decide what I need to do. I hope my decision is not going to affect anybody... I look Jimin in the eyes and say.....

Hope you like this chapter! Sorry for the bad grammar!

Please vote and comments~