Chapter 14

Wow!! This story has reach 1.1k but I still can't believe it right now! Oh my god! Thank you for your support for this story~ ! This mean a lot to me (*^=^*)

**********************************

Y/n POV.

“ what do you want to eat Jiminie? ” i enter the kitchen and put a pan on the stove while looking at Jimin.

“ u-uh? What? ” he asks me with a flustered face. I chuckle.

“ you said you were hungry. So, what do you want to eat? ” I smile softly at him.

“ oh~ I want to eat....mhmmm... instant noodles with kimchi!! ” his eyes lits up at the mention of instant noodles.

“ arasseo. Wait for 10 minutes and your instant noodles will be done~! ” I say as I take out two packets of instant noodles from a cabinet in the kitchen. While I'm cutting the vegetables, someone suddenly hugs me by my waist. Knowing who it is, I chuckle and lean in, resting my head on Jimin's chest.

“ why are you hugging me Jiminie~? ” I ask him with a happy tone.

“ saranghae noona.... ” he mutters lowly, nuzzling his head at my neck.

“ why do you like to nuzzle your head at my neck? ” I curiously ask.

“ I just like your scent noona~ it calms me. ” he gives me his cheeky smile and do the nuzzle thing again. I can't help but to laugh out loud.

“ so cute. ” I pinch his chubby cheeks causing it to turn bright red. “ go wait in the living room. I want to cook but you're distracting me. ” I playfully shove him out of the kitchen. He nods his head happily and run into the living room as I continue cooking for my Mochi with a lot of loves.

After finish with the cooking, I put the cooked instant noodles into two bowls before going into the living room to Jimin. I expect him to smile but he's not smiling but instead he's frowning. I put the bowls I'm holding onto the table in front of him and sit down on a couch.

“ what's wrong Jiminie? ” I hold both of his cheeks in my palms, causing his lips to pout.

“ I just remember something... ”

“ you remember what? ” I give him my confuse face.

“ why did you kissed Jungkook's cheeks! ”

Sorry for the late update:(
I'm busy with homeworks

Please don't forget to vote and comments! Don't be a silent reader ;)