Chapter 24

*Two days later*

Y/n POV.

“ Jimin, get up. You have an appointment today. ” I shake the sleeping boy who's laying on the bed. He groans and opens one of his eyes, looking at me with a beautiful smile of his. I give him one back and tell him once again to wake up or he will be late. “ you're going with me right, noona? ” he asks while staring at me with a pair of hopeful eyes. I pout sadly.

“ I'm sorry Jiminie~ but I have work today... ” me, being a honest person I am, say the truth about the matter which makes Jimin sighs. “ work work work. You're always working and don't pay attention to me! ” he yells as he shows a brat face. If you know what I mean by that.

The kid here in front of me changes so fast

The kid here in front of me changes so fast. I mean, before this he's such a cutie but know he whines and gets jealous a lot. Oh! He also becoming more and more bratty. Dear lord, please help me~! I can't bear with his bipolar personality anymore (TT)

“ come on, you know I work for both of us! ” I hold both of his chubby hands into mine as I stare into his eyes pleadingly, not having energy to entertain his jealous self. “ yeah yeah yeah ” he says with the hint of sarcasm in the tone of his voice. I grit my teeth in anger, suddenly have the feeling to squish his cheeks between my palms and shake his head until he faints. Ugghhh! I will get wrinkles and get old fast by talking to this kid.

“ Jimin, watch your tone. ” I tell him sternly with a firm gaze. He pouts cutely and hug my body tightly, snuggling onto my neck like a koala. “ sorry noona. I'll not do that anymore~ ” he mumbles. I don't hug him back, instead I only sigh tiredly while massaging my scalp. I guess he doesn't like what I'm doing because he moves my hand to his waist to hug him. I let him does what he wants. All the energy in me already drained 😫

“ helloooooooo~ noona! Your favorite boy is here~! ” a loud voice interrupts my session with Jimin. Just by hearing it, I already it's Jungkook. Oh, come on. He's the only one who will do something embarrassing like that...maybe Jin is the same too. Well, they are like long lost brothers based on their personality and to think about it...their faces also almost look the same to me. That's just my personal thought. Don't hate me please~

“ aishh! I always come at the wrong time!” The only Jeon Freaking Jungkook whines loudly as a sign of feeling annoying. Huh! I also annoyed with him, he's not the only one who feels that.

“ help Jimin to get dressed. I'm going to the kitchen to cook for you kids. ” I tell Jungkook as I get off from the bed, and going into the kitchen. Hmmm~ what should I cook? Suddenly, an idea comes into my mind. How about I play some pranks on Jungkook? Hehehe~! Since he has been annoying me for a while now. I'm such a brilliant human being!

************************************

Jimin POV.

when Y/n noona gets out, I go to find the clothes that I'm going to wear to the hospital. I choose a black button up shirt and a black tight skinny jeans and bring it into the bathroom with me. Hell, I'll not go out of the bathroom naked in front of Jungkook. We're both guys, so it'll be weird.

“ I guess you don't need my help, do you?” Jungkook speaks in a playful way with a smirk plastered on his handsome face as he sits on the bed. Yes, I admit he's good looking, like a prince charming but I'm not gay and furthermore I like my noona~ sorry for you guys who are waiting for Jikook moments~ hahaha! “ of course I don't need YOUR help. But if Y/n noona volunteers to help me, I'll not refuse~ ” the thought of my noona dressing me up on the first day I'm in this house cross my mind. Well, it such a beautiful memory. With her kneeling in front of me like giving me a blow-job. Oh my gooddddd! Since when did I became this perverted! Jungkook really does consumes my innocent mind!

I take a short shower just in five minutes and put on the clothes. I comb my hair and look at myself into the mirror, spinning around. Hmmm~~~ I do look kind of a dominant male. Hehehe~! I hope Y/n noona likes the way I dressed today. Usually, I would wear colourful outfits but since Jungkook says Y/n noona has a thing for dominant males, I'll try to dress more like it.

“ here, take it. Be careful so Y/n noona doesn't see this thing. ” an envelope handed to me. I look at Jungkook questioningly. “ what's this? ” I ask him, curious.

“ this is a list how to make noona love you~ I made it last night! Just for my favorite dongsaeng~! ”

tch! Dongsaeng?! Noona said I'm older than him. He must be desperate to be a hyung. I open the envelope carefully and there's a paper in it. I observe and read the writing, trying to remember all of it.

*How to make Y/n noona falls in love with Jiminie*

1) try to be more dominant

2) don't be shy to state what's on your mind. Be bold and more daring.

3) stop being an ungrateful brat. Be a good boy.

4) try to dominate her but don't make it looks too obvious.

5) dress more mature. No more colourful clothing that's look like a child. Better to dress in black since it will make you more sexy ;)

6) more skinships. For example, hugs and kisses on the cheeks or forehead. Don't kiss her on the lip yet! Wait until she gives you permission to do it~

7) if you see a man is staring at her, try to show who is more powerful by glaring at him or anything that's makes you look strong. Use your muscles kid!

8) be a boyfriend material. I will teach you how later.

9) lastly, be honest to her. Tell her the truth that you're slowly regaining you memories back. If you decide not to tell her, I'll not be responsible for the consequence later.

If I have more tips I'll add into this list again~!

Your beloved helper,

Jungkook ❤️

***************************************

Well, I can do this! Fighting Jimin~! But....how can I tell the truth about it? What's the right way to do it? Aishhh~! Sooooo stressful 😭

**************************
Hope you like this chapter~
Please forgive me for the bad grammars 🙇

Leave you opinion by commenting and also please vote ❤️❤️❤️