Chapter 26: Y/N's power

Start from the beginning

His eyes widened.
"Where is she?"

Fundra pointed towards the direction and he immediately ran toward it.

"Be careful! How are you going to handle her?" Your father screamed.

Jungkook grinned.
"I have the Bist liquid with me. I can reverse this." He replied.

"Thank god I didn't use it all yet." He murmured to himself.

|
|

Jungkook then arrived to where you were standing. You were stretching your body as if you were about to do something hard. He just stood there, analyzing your movements.

"What are you going to do with that unidentified power of yours?" He raised his brow.

"Well, I'll just have to try different things to figure it out." You shrugged.

"Might end up taking over the world, we'll see." You grinned.

"Is that so? Is that what you really want?" He raised his brow, taking a step forward toward you.

"Why? Are you going to stop me from doing it?" you turned around to see the man walking toward you with a blank expression.

You then tucked a couple of hair strands behind your ear.
"That'll be hot though." You bit your lips.

"Sadly, you won't be able to do that because I'm Y/N after all. Will you be okay hurting me?" You tilted your head while pouting earning a teased giggle from Jungkook but that only made your brows furrowed in confusion.

"Oh Y/N, seeing you using your power against me like that is so cute but let's be real..." he then used his right hand to grab your waist, moving it towards his body.

His head then moved towards your ears as he whispered in his deep husky voice.
"Can your body really follow your mind?"

His lips then moved towards your neck as your breathing suddenly became unstable.

"Can you really take over the world while I'm fucking you so hard that all you can do is moan my name?"

He then proceeded to bite your neck, sucking it continuously, making you closed your eyes due to the sudden rush of pleasure.

"J-Jungkook,...I—"

"Your body still reacts to my sound, my words and my touch. No matter how much you've changed, I still own you and you still belong to me."

And with that, you gave him full access to your body, your mind slowly giving up on everything. As he said, you didn't want to think or do anything. You were so high with pleasure, not even the Bist can break your character.

As soon as he then moved downward towards your cleavage, a figure appeared behind Y/N that made Jungkook stopped his actions.

"Wow, real life porn, must be my lucky day." Baekhyun chuckled.

"Why are you here?" Jungkook raised his brow while he released you. You then turned to Baekhyun's direction.

"Aww, am I being a cock blocker right now? Too bad, I might need to steal Y/N for a second."

"And how would you do that? You know you can't possibly beat me right?" Jungkook's raised his brow.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he restored Jungkook's old self for the moment, making him fell to the ground. He then tied his body to a tree nearby.

"I just need Y/N to help me with this." He said as he pulled his dead father's body and laid him on the ground.

"Why the fuck—" Jungkook was cut off when Y/N's body suddenly shook weirdly.

Your eyes widened as your hands trembled. You then immediately rushed towards King Nandra's body and held his hand.

"Y/N, get away from there!" Your father shouted as he ran towards the scene.

You then turned around and furrowed your brows.

"Don't touch him!"

"Why can't I?" You raised your brow.

"Do you know why I knew King Nandra lied about his power? Do you know why he said no blood related Royals can have the same power when they're both alive?"

"It's because resurrection IS your power."

"So...?"

"I'll just resurrect every dead people back. Isn't that a good thing?" You grinned as you turned your back around and stared at King Nandra's dead body.

"Well not him!" Your father shouted.

But you didn't listen and proceeded to resurrect King Nandra.

His body then trembled and suddenly stopped. He then opened his eyes and his head got up immediately after.

He smiled at Baekhyun as he then chuckled.

"Feels good to be back."

.
A/N: Oof hi King Nandra, I miss you🤩

Edit: some of y'all are confused but Jungkook doesn't know Y/N's identity yet. He only know that she's a Royal, not a Ponistian.

Don't forget to vote!

.