Enraptured

The moment his lips touched Rey's, he understood why love was forbidden in the Jedi teachings. A mix of pleasure and power ripped through his chest as he moved his lips over hers. His darkness bled into his hunger, fueling his drive to dominate, control, and feed upon her light. His fingers buried deep within her damp hair as he deepened the kiss. He propelled his body forward against hers, guiding her back to the ship without breaking the kiss. Her hands gripped at his chest. He pushed her towards the side of the ship and pressed her against it. His hand rested on the hard surface while his other hand curled under her lower back lifting her slightly to comfortably meet his height. He quickly noticed her struggling was beginning to falter slowly and her grip on his chest loosened. Kylo swallowed Rey's heavy pants as she began to slowly give in. Then suddenly, he felt Rey pull away from the kiss and breathed in a gulp of air. He stopped for only a few moments before he ducked his head and continued his passionate kisses down the side of her face and neck. He was so lost within the moment before he felt a hard push against his chest, snapping him from his sensual thoughts. He stumbled a few steps back as his eyes met with Rey's. He watched as her hand came up to the last spot his lips touched her skin as if she was shielding herself from him. He mentally cursed himself for going too far, but he didn't regret it; not a single second.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked, the anger in her voice belied the confusion in her eyes.

"Let's go back to the ship." Kylo replied coolly, turning towards the entrance.

"No. Not until you tell me why you did that." Kylo stopped walking. He looked up at the ramp not really wanting to go in. No. He wanted to turn back time. He wanted to go back to the moment their lips met. Running his hand through his hair Kylo sighed and turned to face her.

"Did what?" He asked, a false agitation settling into his words.

"Kissed me."

"Because, I just wanted to. Now, let's get back to the ship." Kylo held out his hand, waiting for her to take it.

"I'm not going. Poe and the rest of them are being manipulated by Marius. I'm not going to let him hurt them." Rey stood firm, squaring her shoulders. Looking like she would take on the world.

She’s beautiful.

"Out of the question." He said firmly, dropping his hand. "You're staying on the ship and we are finishing out the trip back to the Finalizer." Kylo stepped towards her, reaching to grab her arm.

She pulled her arm away before he could touch her. "No! They are in trouble. If Marius wants me in exchange then so be it, but I won't let my friends be subjected to what I went through. They have no idea what type of person he is." Rey clutched her arm to her chest, stepping farther away from him.

"If you think I'm going to hand you off to that lunatic then you have completely lost it." Kylo said through gritted teeth. Not giving her the chance to react, Kylo lunged at her and grabbed a hold of her arms before lifting her up and throwing her over his shoulder.

"Let me go! This is ridiculous!" She screamed, her fists beating against his back.

"The way you jump into danger is ridiculous! I'm not letting you out of my sights." Kylo tightened his grip around her waist.