Dominion

The bed in her new quarters was softer than it looked. She ran her hand across the delicate white linen that draped over the enormous bed. She stopped at the foot of the bed. This is wrong. I don't deserve to be sleeping on a bed. Especially a bed like this one. She looked around the room at all the elaborate décor and the unnecessary wardrobe full of dresses. This is a joke. This isn't me. She crosses the room to the chaise that faced the enormous view port that stretched from wall to wall. The ship was in space, maybe on some route to conquer their next planet for their resources and food. She sighed in disappointment before laying down on the chair and drifting off. Sleep consumed her quicker than she had expected. After being tied up in the interrogation chair for hours, her whole body was aching for rest.

Suddenly she was ripped out of her sleep. Exhausted and dizzy, she couldn't make out who was holding onto her.

"You filthy resistance scum!" Reality hit her quickly. Someone was in her quarters and the voice wasn't familiar. Before she could react, he threw her on to the floor and pinned her down.

It was a male Stormtrooper. He was holding her wrists firmly behind her back. Her face was pressed hard against the cold tile floor.

"You should be dead!" He shouted through his mask.

"Let me go!"

The room was spinning. She tried to reach out to the force but it was no use, her mind was to foggy.

"Why are you in a room like this? You don't deserve any of this!"

"Take your hands off of me!" She managed to shout back.

The trooper pulled at Rey's hair dragging her up to her feet. Her hands came up to her head, trying to pry his fingers from pulling her hair out. Dragging her across the room, the trooper knocked down and destroyed everything in his path. He threw her on to the bed and closed his hands firmly around her throat. She clawed at his hands but it wasn't doing much to stop him. Her vision and hearing was fading. She was losing consciousness fast. In desperation, she closed her eyes and called out.

Ben!

He released his iron grip on her throat and she gasped for air. The oxygen rushing back into her lungs, felt like sharp needles against her chest. She coughed and heaved. The trooper then grabbed at her hair again and pulled her off the bed. He forced her back down on to her knees. She felt a hard cold jab to the back of her head.

Rey what's wrong?!

This was it, this was how she was going to die. In the worst way she feared, without being able to fight back and defend herself.

A loud screeching sound of metal distracted the Stormtrooper from pulling the final trigger. Kylo stormed in, without his mask and his fiery red lightsaber in one hand.

The trooper lowered his weapon and quickly released Rey. She collapsed to the ground and she strained to look at Kylos face.

His expression was dark, intense, and his eyes looked unforgiving as he stared the trooper down. Then, his eyes shifted to Rey.

"S-supreme leader I-?"

Everything happened so quickly. Kylo had killed the Stormtrooper within seconds and his body lay limp on the floor by Rey's feet. When she looked back up to Kylo, his dark murderous eyes were scanning her face again. And for a slight moment her heart stopped.

In an instant, he was lifting her up in his arms. She peeked over his shoulder back at the lifeless Stormtrooper that lay dead in her quarters.

Rey had no time to think as she was quickly carried out of the destroyed quarters. Bursting into his chambers, Kylo made his way towards the bed and gently laid her down.