I'm a Stripper, He's a Vampire {5}

'M...maneger of...Forsaken?!" I nearly shouted.

Mike too a step back, that beautiful smile of his never faded from his lips. Im guessing he is used to this sort of reaction from people, but still, its such a surprise.

"Yes, Im the maneger of Forsaken. Im close friends with Phoneix Star." He looked down at his watch, his eyes widened just abit. "As much as I loved this conversation, im afriad I must go" He looked up to me.

I wanted to ask him everything and anything he knew about Phoneix Star, but I dont want to come off as a total stalker. Looking down at the silk napkin, I smiled to myself. No one was going to believe me, not even Anya.

"I have so much to say, So much to ask," I looked up."Huh?...Where did he go?" I asked myself looking around. He was gone, and I didnt even see him leave.

Clitching the napkin, I headed inside the apartment building and ran up to the thirfloor. Apartment 3b Is where both Anya and I live. Digging inside my poket I pulled out my keychain, with all the little anime characters I had on it, and found my key behind a Inuyasha chain.

"Anya you'll never fucking believe what just happened to me" was the first words out of my mouth as I entered the apartment. Anya was sitting on the couch, wearing my boxer shorts and a tank top that said I heart anime in Japanese and her hair was in a messy bun. She looked up and blinked a few times, abit started with my entrance.

"Um....what happened exactly?" she questioned.

I didnt have to say much as I held out Phoenix Star's red, silky napkin. Her mouth dropped as she flew off the couch and grabbed the napkin from my hand.

"Oh my fucking god!! Is this what I think it is??? Where the hell did you get this!" She demanded, grabbing my arm and throwing me on the couch.

I told her the whole story, leaveing out the part where I puked out Richie's cum, and told her about that record producer I ran into. At first, she seemed as if she didnt believe me, but when I told her he was comming to Vondread, her mind changed.

"You dont think....he has seen you before...I mean when you work your shift as a stripper, right?"

"I dont know...he didnt seem to act like he knew me, but I only told him that I was a bartender. I wasnt sure If I could trust him enough for me to let on my other job." I informed.

Anya nodded, but kept her eyes in the napkin.

"Dude..lets not tell anyone about this." I gave her a funny look, but continuedto listen. "I mean, I doubt anyone would believe this really belongs to Phoenix Star. Im still trying to believe it."

I understood where Anya was comming from. No one in the entier high school would believe that this priceless item really belonged to sonme famous rockstar.

As I stood up, I placed the napkin in my pocket and smiled at Anya."Im going to bed" I said, walking down the hallway and entering my room.

--------

No matter how hard I tried, the day seemed like it was longer then ever. First period was boring, as usual, and our math teacher, Mrs Krump wasnt here today, wich ment I had a break from detention. At least my day wasnt hlaf as bad. Richie Sale's was absent, how did I know, well he wasnt there in the morning to give me my usual insults and trama. But unfortunately his lap dog of a girlfriend, Charlline Henderson was and she didnt hesitate to persue me.

Its was lunch time and I of coarse sat in the last table away from everyone, but Anya was with me, along with a friend from her Rebecca Shine from her Chemestry class. I was in a good state of mind, reading my Twilight book. I was almost up to the part where The Cullens go and play baseball when a voice snapped me out of my concentration.

"Hey Snow, whats up?" Charline Henderson spoke as she and her posse of babies approched my table.

Anya's Pov:

I was sitting there, chilling out with Rico and Rebecca. All I could ever talk about was about Forsaken's performance at the Vondread Club this saturday, but I didnt tell her about who Rico meet the other day, that was something too big.

"It sucks that they are performing at a strip club" Rebecca sighed as she took a sip out of her Diet Coke. "I wish I was old enough to go in, but then again why would I want to be around a bunch of sluts who throw themselves onto men"

Clearly, she didn't know the full deal about Vondread. But she did know Rico was a bartender, at least just that part. Its a shame, she and like the rest of the narrow minded girls here all have some sick cruch on Rico. Sure he's cute, wait, not cute but hott, and has a body like none other, but he has it out for guys and I respect him for that. I just wish the rest of the world could understand that.

"Well, I have connections and I have a ticket too!" I bragged, glanceing over to Rico who was reading his Twilight book. I honestly dont know how he could read that. I like vampires but Twilight isnt really my thing. Rico on the other hand loves Twilight. Ugh, he even forced me to watch it with him twenty fucking times at the theater. New Moon was actually alot better then Twilight...if you count the hott ass Wearwolves running around half naked.

"Hey Snow, whats up?" came a voice I wish could dissapear.

Rico looked like he had lost his place in the book, his Urban Red eyes shot up and widened abit as he saw Charline Henderson and her band of barbies. They all were wearing the same outfit as Charline, how pathetic.

"Umm....hello Charline" Rico responded in a shy timid voice. I knew he felt very uncomfertable, especially since we are in the middle of the lunchroom and if anyone caught Charline talking to Rico, they would run and tell Richie.

A premade smile formed its way on Charline's lips as she leaned abit on the table, her golden lockes dropped past her shoulder's and her black skirt, which was too short for any dress code, rose abit. Eeww, I can even see the tops of her boobs through her tight pink shirt wich said Holister on it. Just looking at her made me sick.

"Why dont you come and sit with us, im sure its much more.." she glanced my way and gave me a dirty look." Prettier then being over here in the dark." he said with a slight hiss, wich was intended for me to hear.

Rebecca felt abit uncomfertable but Rico was blushing alot, I dont blame him. I on the other hand started to get very annoyed.

"Charlene, why dont you just go suck on Richie's dick, maybe that will make him feel alot better." I spat out. Rico cringed abit, I really should have mentioned dick sucking infront of him.

Charlene gave me the look of death and back away from the table. Her skirt had risen an I could barly see the whited of her underwear.

"Look Vancourt, you just jealous because I HAVE a boy friend"

"Jealous of that thing you call a boyfriend? PLease, dont make me laugh." I hissed.

"Well at least my boyfriend wasnt a psyco who ran around killing people. Good thing a monster like him is locked up!"

Those words did hurt, alot. My boyfriend....well my ex-boyfriend went to prision for murder. His name was Leo. It was all over the news and soon it spread into the school, Everyone knew I was dateing him at that time, so I pretty much had everyone avoid me, but apparently Charline had a death wish on her hands.

"Yeah, your right, he is in prison. But I was always loyal to him, you? oh no, your just a slut." She and her possie gasped at my comment.

"Anya, lets just go" begged Rebecca. I wasnt finished and by now everyone had stopped eating and stared at the both of us. This wasnt the first time I had gotten into a confrontation with this bitch. She has it out for me ever since Middle School.

"Ugh, whatever, your just a waist of time and air. Girls" She snapped her fingers and her possie glanced at her."Lets go" she hissed before turning around and leaving the lunchroom.