I'm a Stripper, He's a Vampire {7}

"Rico....Rico you have to get out of the bathroom and get yourself ready" Anya called out to me as she stood infront of the bathroom door. I could hear her fiddleing around with her camera.

I spent the whole day in the bathroom, pukeing out my nerves. Images from last night kept on replaying themselves over and over again. I still couldnt believe I was going to dance on stage with Forsaken. Had God tapped into my fantasies and made them come true?

"Rico, im serious. you have to be at the club by noon."Anya informed. It was manditory that all employees get to the club very early, even though we dont open until eight.

"Im....im comming" I uttered, walking over to the sink and brushing my teeth. After I finished I took a moment and stared at myself in the mirror."I can do this..." I whispered to myself as I grabbed my coat and walked out the door.

------

The club was aready set up, with lights and decorations. Drinks were fully instock and the seating arrangements were prepared. As soon as I walked in, my boss, Juan Don, approched me along with Nora Leaves.

"Snow! Im so glad your here, now that we got the stage prepared. I just need both you andLeaves to do a practice run on the poles, to make sure they are well in place"

"Sure"I said, takeing off my coat and heading over to the stage. They really did a good job with it. It was like a modern Victorian theme and the poles had vines commeing down them.

"Oh! I wanna see your stuff! Show me how you do it" Anya asked,jumping on stage. Both Nora and I laughed abit as we joined her and took our positions on either sides of the stage.

"Well my pole is sturdy on my end" informed Nora. I checked my pole and it was perfectly fine.

"Alright Anya, i'll show you the basics" I explained, positioning myself upon the pole. "This is the usual swing" I said, crossing my feet on the pole and doing a full 360 swing. "You can also do things to arouse the audience like this" I showed her a very vulgar move by thrusting my crotch onto the pole in a very seductive manner.

"Oh my god Rico!! Why do you have to be gay!!" Anya whined as she flushed a shade of red. I knew she liked watching me do my stunts, then again all Yaoi fangirls go crazy over that.

"And im saveing the best for last, when the band comes" I assured her.

After fooling around for an hour on the pole, Anya decided to look around whileI head on back to the dressing rooms for a meeting and costume fittings. I was to wear two outfits since i'll be bartending and danceing.

As soon as I walked into my dressing room, my mouth nearly dropped to the ground as I saw the outfit, I was to be wearing on stage tonight.On topwas a white dress shirt, with a black vest and a red rose clipped onto the side pocket. And on the bottom was a leather booty shorts and a pair of gothinc knee high boots.

"Alright, everyone get changed, we just got word, Forsaken is on there way." came the announcer.

----8:00---

The club began to fill up with people as night went on. Forsaken hasnt arrived yet, which was a good thing, becuase i nearly began to have a panic attack in the dressing room.

"Snow, calm the fuck down!" My hair dresser hissed as he was appyling some cheap hairspray on my hair."Everything is gonns abe iight" he added.

"Yeah Rico, dont worry, i'll be on stage with you so you wont be alone out thier" Nora said in her ever so conferting tone.

A knock came at the door and It was Anya. I was so glad to see her. She wasnt allowed in the dressing rooms before but since it was just me and Nora, they let her through.

"Oh my fucking god, Rico your huge!" Anya stated pointing a finger at my crotch. I flushed a crimson red as I put my hands infront of it to hide it.

"Well either his pants are too tight or he is really excited to dance on stage with Forsaken" Nora teased.

Gettig up from my chiar, I attempted to fix my pants but they kept on riseing into my ass. I felt so exposed, but then again the more skin, the better the income.

"What I dont get is all the make-up" I stated, looking at myself in the large mirror on the wall."I mean we techinally look like vampires" I added. It was strange. our make-up professional was told to make out skin as pale as ever.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, sexy vampire" Anya began singing as she took out her camera and took a picture of me. She also took a piture of Nora as well. "Im so putting this on my facebook" she teased as she dug into her bag and took out her cell phone. "Shit, I have to go, but i'll be cheereing for you Rico" she said, hugging me tightly and purposely leaning in close on my crotch.

"Nya!! Anya, stop doing that!" I blushed even harder as I covered myself once again. I knew Anya ment well but somtimes I wonder what goes through that freaky mind of her's.

"Ladies and Gentalmen, please be seated. Forsaken has entered the building."

"Oh jeeze" Nora gapsed as she jumped off her chair and pushed me aside to chek on herself. Now she was the one haveing a panic attack.

"Snow, Leaves, get your asses on stage now!" our boss barked out as he entered our dressing room and pulled us both my our arms.

We completely fell silent as we walked down the ramp and onto the stage. It was a full house tonight and everyone began to clap thier hands as soon as we got on stage. The lights were dim enough where you could only see our dark figures take position by the poles. The curtains were still down, but I knew Forsaken was behind there, I knew Phoenix Star was waiting for his entrance.

As soon as everyone fell silent the curtains began to draw back and a single sound of a gutiar chord was heard. My heart began raceing, and my body began to tingle as I looked to the side and caught sight of Phoenix Star and his band, all dressed up in a modern victorian attire. All of them looked like angels, so beautiful, yet so unhuman.

Ladies and Gentalmen....The Club Vondread proudly presents....Forsaken.