I'm a Stripper, He's a Vampire {9}

Out of all the months I had been working in this club, I never been to this part of the VIP section before. I mainly worked downstairs and nothing more. Nora has never been up here either and this is obviously Anya's first time up here.

"Ummm....this is...creepy" Anya stated as she and the rest of us stared at the open VIP door. This part of area was darker, more gloomier. The air around us was cold and brittle, thus makeing the tiny particles of hair stand up on my skin.

"I..I cant see anything, are they even inside?" Nora questioned as she squinted her eyes and blinked. It was really dark, but I could make out a few shapes here and there.

"C;mon, we cant keep our guests waiting" I stated. Nora and Anya both nodded as they grabbed my arms and began to walk.

It felt like going inside a haunted house, that eerie feeling you get when you know something bad or scary was going to happen. I had that feeling, and somewhere mixed in, I was abit excited.

"Jeeze, why is it so freaking cold?" Anya mumbled as she help onto my arm for warmth.

It did get alot colder as we approched the door. The air around us just kept on gettier eirier by the minuet. As soon as we reached the door, the air changed and instead of blowing at us, it felt like it was pulling us in.

"Well, lets go" I said as I allowed the air to pull me in, the darkness fully engulfed my body as I stopped inside. Nora was beginging to shake with fear, and Anya was shakeing from excitement.

At first it was very dark, but a few seconds later, my eyes began to adjust to the darkness and i could see all the members of the band sprawled out upon the couch.

Starting from the left was the drummer, Santos Marine, then was the electric pianist, Leon Miazaki, then was the bass guitarist, Rye Monroe, and lead guitarist, Julia Volkiv. And last but not least was Phoenix Star, sittiing twords the far corner of the couch, a bored expression was painted on his features.

"Ah, splended, you all have arrived" came a voice from behind us. I swear I almost jumped out of my skin with fright.

Turning around, It was Mr. Durlo. He was wearing the same outfit as the day I meet him. I almost forgot that he was the maneger of the band.

"Mr-Mr Durlo, H-Hi" I said nervously. He simply smiled at me and scaned me up and down. He seemed impressed with what he saw.

"I never expected you to be a male dancer as well as a bartender. Very interesting combination. Your performance was truly wonderful" he said in his ever so sexy british accent."And please, just call me Mike."

"Hey! what about me? He wasnt the only one on stage" Nora complained.

"Ah, yes, your Nora Leaves. I watched you too. You were very good. I admire both of your talents, that is why I had requested for the both of you to come join us for a nice...drink." he infromed. Looking over to Anya, he arched a brow as politely bowed to her

Half smiling to himself, Mike walked past us and flicked a switch on the wall. Instantly the lights went on and everything was much more brighter. I noticed when the lights went on, every member of the band cringed and sheilded thier eyes. It wasnt even that bright.

"Oh c;mon you silly oafs, its too hard for our guests to see in the dark" Mike informed as he walked over to a bar that was on the other side of the room.

Now that I could see abit more, I saw how theinside of the room was decorated to look more like a victorian themed room. complete with the eligant victorian couch that everyone was sitting on. What really caught my interest was the checkerd board design on the floor.