I'm a Stripper, he's a Vampire {19}

We got to the tour bus and drove out of there as fast as we could. Everyone was ourtraged by what just happened. Im still trying to beilieve what I really saw and Anya...well she was still copeing.

"It has to be the work of The Master, who else could have done it?!" said Rye, sitting over by the window.

"I dunno, I don't think he would go through all that trouble just to kill one person." replied Santos.

"But that doesn't explain the bloody S marked on his stomach" added Julia.

"The S could mean anything" said Phoenix.

"Everyone shhh!" hissed Mr. Durlo as he turned on the t.v. The news cast was already there at the scene. I swear gossip spreads like a sickness around here.

The news cast basically went over the situation, interviewing a few people here and there.

News Cast: So tell us sir, When was the last time you saw Fernando Altese alive?

Man: I didnt!! He never came to my photoshoot!

My eyes widened as I watched the t.v screen. It was the same man from the photoshoot, I was so screwed.

Man: I was waiting on him to show up! So instead they sent me some teenager! And-

The t.v went out. Everyone stood still then glanced over to Leon who was holding the remote. He was glareing at me, then looked over to the rest.

"Lets not get this under our skins." he stated, throwing the remote aside.

"Leon, do you mind telling me why did you do that? Are you hideing something from us?" Mr. Durlo questioned.

"I have nothing to hide. I just think its stupid to watch. We dont know who killed that man, and even if we did, there isnt much we can do about it now." he had a good point. "And also...it's not good for them to watch" he pointed over towards Anya and I, vemon spat out from his tone.

"I guess your right. Well then I'll have to call and cancel our interview. But we are NOT missing the press meeting" he said sternly. Rye and Santos groaned in defeat as Julia let out a sigh, as did Phoenix."We have to go, to promote the concert!!! You guys do want the concert right?!" he added.

"What about Anya" I stated, holding her closer to me. She had stopped crying, and remained quiet the entire time. She was a bit shakened by that incident, but I know she is strong enough to get over it.

"I'm afraid...both you and Anya will have to wait for us back at the mansion. It's too risky to have the both of you hang around us, especially after this incident." Mr. Durlo infromed. I wanted to object, but he was right. It was too dangerous, and who knows if The Master is behind all of this....who knows if he was there when we were there...who knows if I was with him the entire time..

----

The bus made it back to the mansion around seven in the evening. Anya and I got off the bus, along with Mr. Durlo and Phoenix.

"Now listen carefully. You must keep you cell phone with you at all costs. We will call the both of you within a few hours. Don't leave the house. You're free to look around the rooms, but nothing more." Mr. Durlo stated walking back into the bus.

Phoenix stood outside, stareing at me. I looked back at him, unsure what to say. I knew he must be annoyed, and angry that I wasnt around the photoshoot. Then again I felt angry at myself for wandering off and meeting Mr.V. Just thinking about Mr.V makes me blush abit. Just looking at Phoenix reminds me of Mr.V.

"Phoenix I-" my words were cut off my an unsuspecting kiss. I inhaled deeply, trying to stay focused and calm. But the intensity of his lips pressed aginst mine was that of lust.