forty-five

"JUNGKOOK!!!!!!"
"WHAT?"
"OPEN UP PLEASE!!!"
"WHY?!"
"....um I NEED TO GO TOILET!"
"Just go to the other one thennn..."
" BUT JUNGKOOK PLEASEEEE OPEN IT UP"
"It's not like it's locked... I never lock it."

With that Eunbi barged in and hugged Jungkook while tugging onto his shirt with her dear life.

"*smirks* What's wrong? Don't tell me you're scared."
"T-the c-curtain m-moved b-by it's-s s-self-f and-d  the lights flicke-re-d b-by it's-s as w-well ..."

Eunbi was TERRIFIED.

With that Jungkook put his left hand on Eunbi's head while leaving hid right arm wrapped around her back.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Aish! I shouldn't of been so harsh. I'm stsrtingto feel guilty... but hey I got what I wanted a scared vulnerable Eunbi that's needs and wants protection.

"Hey..."
"Mmmm?"
"You know I'll always be here to protect you. Whether it's from bad jerks or even a bee... I'll protect you okay? All you have to do is rely on me, rely on your boyfriend,  Jeon Jungkook. If you do everything will be okay, I promise you."

With that Eunbi nodded into Jungkook chest, she felt less scared and she relaxed a bit. Although she still feared of what was outside the bathroom walls she felt protected, Jungkook was there so everything would be okay as he promised.

~

After 10minutes of cuddling and sweet talk in the bathroom Jungkook decided to tell her.

"Eunbi-ah?"
"yea?"
"You'll love me no matter what right? "
"Yea... why are you asking?"
"I'll tell  you this quick and clear..."
"Continue? "
"I did everything. "
"What do yoty mean everything? '
"I made the curtains sway, I made the lights flicker. I scared you."
"BWOH?! YAHHHHH YOU BETTER FREAKING RUN FOR YOUR GOD DAMN LIFE I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU A FREAKING GOOD LESSON YOU JERK!!!!"

This was screamed out by Eunbi as Jungkook ran out of the bathroom and Eunbi chased.

~

After a long run Eunbi got a hold of him. Eunbi had Jungkook right in between her legs lying on the floor. She was the dominant one now, she felt powerful!

"YAH. Do you dare to do something like that again?"
"Ani... sorry. I'll do anything for you to forgive me."
"I'm gonna have to give you you're punishment. "

With that Eunbi....

-

doneee

45 votes = next chapter! 

:)

did my maths topic test, wasn't too hard.

currently on the way to tutor!!!!!

yearly examinatons soon, will prob be on hiatus then..

happy reading!  ☆★