forty-three

It was now 2 days left till the music assignment was due. For the past two nights,  Jungkook was at the studio practicing for the comp, so he wasn't able to do the editing of the assignment.

[ At School ]

"Jungkook-ah"
"mm?"
"Are you going to the studio today *pouts*?"
"miss me?"
"nope *popping the P sound*"
"then why'd you ask...."

As he said that he wrapped his arms around her waist bent down, and whispered in her ear the rest of his sentence. ..
"....babe"
"Yah! We're not at home!"
"I don't even do this at home cause of my parents, so shuddup and enjoy it."
"MM. ANYWAYS, we need to finish editing the video, so will you be busy?"
"No, I'm not busy, tonight it's just you and me *inARomanticTone*... and my parents *inAMonoTone*."
"*smiles*

~

[5pm]

"So whose room are we doing this in?"
"Yours."
"Ok yours, let's go~"
"Yah, I clearly meant yours! You stupid poop!!"
"I haven't been in yo-"
"What? Conti- oh! "

Mrs Jeon had placed Eunbi's clothes on her bed this included:

-bra

-underwear

-singlet

-shorts

-Tshirts

"Why do you always put stuff out to tempt me seriously...hajima."
"it's not my fault~ You're mum placed it there. Go out come back in in 5min, I'll put this away."
"I don't wanna go anywhere.  I'll stay here. You don't need to put it away."
"But... it's awkward to have my things here... in the centre of the room."
"It's not awkward. I just... don't worry."
"WHAT?"
"It's a guy thing."
"Okay then, I'm putting it away, was going to anyways whether you were here or not."
"Oh okay.."

~

After 3 hrs of editing,  both Jungkook and Eunbi were extremely exhausted and their eyes were all red. It was about 8pm, many times both Jungkook's parents came in and told them to eat, but both declined as they were really eager to finish this.

MUM: *knocknock* Jungkook-ah, Eunbi-ah, I put the tteokbokki in the oven to keep warm. When you wanna eat, just warm it up, don't stay up too late! Love you guys, we'll be in our room if you need us! Fighting!

"Ah ne, thank you very much *smiles*"
"Ah thank you mum! We'll eat soon and we will eat well!"

~

[830pm]

"Obviously the bigger one is mine...."
"Yup, cause you're such a fattie *pokes tongue out*"
"Yah!!!"

With that, he ignored her... but made a mental note to give her payback later on. They decided to eat while watching a horror movie for the night,  to relieve some stress; some relaxation.

"What do you wanna watch?"
"Mmmm any!"
"Annabelle?"
"Okay *smiles*"
"Wah... aren't you scared? "
"Ani... scary movies are fun... why are you?"
"Aniyo!!! I'm a true man *smirks*"
"Pffffft. *laughs* Okay my manly man let's eat! Play the movie! "

-

YAYYY I UPDATED!!!

HAPPPPY 19TH JIMINNNIE!!! ♡♥♡

38VOTES = NEXT CHAPTER

BEEN SLEEPING REALLY LATEEEE AND WAKING UP LATE AND GETTING HEADACHES IM NOT ADJUSTING!!! DAMN SCHOOL HOLIDAYS WHY YOU MAKE ME LIKE THIS!

↓ rant coming skip it if you want srsly.

MY EYES ARE SORE AS WELL.. AND LIKE IT JUST MAKES ME IN SUCH A BAD MOOD. ALL MY FRIENDS ARE LIKE WHY ARE YOU SO QUIET (REALLY LOUD I MAKE THE GRP LAUGH ALOT BUT NOT ANYMORE) AND IDK IF ITS CAUSE IM IN A BAD MOOD DUE TO BEING TIRED BUT LIKE...I FEEL LIKE I WANT TO CHANGE SCHOOLS, FOR SOME REASON I FEEL LIKE IM DRIFTING FROM MY FRIENDS, IT'S ALL VERY VERY WEIRD. I HATE 2014... MY CLASSES SUCK IT'S ALL NO FUN... MAYBE THAT'S WHY I FEEL SO ANNOYED.

SORRY FOR THE RANT GUYS! :P

BYEBYEEE