forty-one

JUNGKOOK'S POV

X: "I am older than you by a couple of  years, so out of respect you should call me oppa right? "

C'mon babe don't do it.

"Heh..."

Don't act cute. stop it. ok that's it.

"Yah. No one gets to get called oppa by her except me. Let me rephrase that, Lee Eunbi is my girlfriend and I'm the only oppa for her. So you should go. Before it's too late. If you go now, I'll forget everything and I'll won't give you a living hell... and hopefully I'll still look at you as my hyung...So what is it Park Jimin?"

"JUNGKOOK?!"

JIMIN: "Jungkookie?!....Let me ex-"

"Hyung. Just tell me what you want." 

JIMIN: "Eunbi."

"*scoffs* Are you crazy? You can't have her...araso? So i guess you want me to give you a living hell? I'm just going to warn you Jimin you're not going to have her, I'm not going to let you. So you might as well back out and just leave it. You're a good person, you'll find someone. But that someone for you is definitely not Eunbi."

JIMIN: "You know what? You're right Jungkook-ah.. I'll stop chasing after her. But let me just do one thing before i let her go..." 

"...what?" 

JIMIN: "I don't need your permission to do so. Just stay where you are and don't move. What i'm about to do next is a goodbye. After this, i will try my best to let go of my feelings and move on for the sake of our friendship and your relationship." 

"Thanks Jimin... so what is the th-"

Eunbi was cut off when Jimin cupped her cheeks and kissed her on the top of her forehead... althought Jimin was on the shorter side of the males... he was still taller than her.  Eunbi stopped breathing cause she didn't know what to do or say... She did hope that Jungkook would'nt be venting his anger by fist fighting. Soon enough Jimin let go of her face... 

"Sorry Jungkookie for doing that infront of you, no hard feelings yeah? And thank you Eunbi for being my first love... and letting me do that." 

Although Eunbi didn't like Jimin she still flushed a crimson red. 

"Yah...Eunbi-ah why are you blushing? Do you like Jimin hyung?"

"Bwoh? No..."  

There was awkward tension in the air. So Eunbi quickly changed the subject. 

"Aren't you gonna say anything to Jimin? He just kissed your girlfriend."

"mmm YAH! HYUNG YOU ARE SO FREAKNG LUCKY THAT YOU JUST KISSED HER ON THE FOREHEAD. YOU WOULD OF BEEN DEAD MEAT IF YOU DID IT ANYWHERE ELSE NOT ONLY THAT YOU DARED TO DO IT INFRONT OF ME."

JIMIN: "So you'd like me to do it behind your back? I'm totally fine with that *smirks* You wouldn't be there, so it'd just be Eunbi and I...who knows where'd i kiss her you'd never find out."

"HYUNG!!!! THAT'S NOT SOMETHING TO JOKE ABOUT."

JIMIN: "Who said i was joking?" 

"*glares at him*"

JIMIN: " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Gotcha maknae *rufflesJungkooksHair* Don't worry, hyung won't do anything. Best buds again?" 

Jungkook was so mad so he jabbed Jimin in the stomach. 

JIMIN: "owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww."

"That's for liking Eunbi, taking her out, kissing her, then then joking with me. Now we're BROTHER again. Saranghaeyo hyung *makesHeartUsingHands*"

"-_-... are you guys dont yet? It's like looking at a couple fighting then mending their relationship." 

With that, the three of them went off to eat lunch together. Then made their way to the studio by 1pm. 

-

35V=  Next chapeter :) 

hey guys :) here's an update sorry it was delayed. I'm not even home right now.. but i just updated cause i felt bad due to a message that i recieved; i guess i could thank them as well, it gave me motivation to update so i don't get messages like that anymore. :p Hope you guys don't get annoyed of me posting 'stupid' author notes... clearly i just put those so you guys understand what's going on. Sorry if it annoys any of you guys :)