twenty-nine

[ Friday ]

*knocknock*

Jungkook's mum knocked on his bedroom door.Jungkook didn't open his door, obviously because he wasn't even in his room...So Mrs. Jeon moved onto the next room.
*knocknock*

...

No response.

*knockknock*

"Aish. Kids these days sleeping in, it's 6:45am already!  What are they? Pandas? EUNBI, TIME TO WAKE UP."

~

Inside her room snuggled up with Jungkook, Eunbi heard someone talk, with that she opened her eyes. As she got up to sit on the edge of the bed she felt someone's arm, she looked down and saw Jungkook with his red ruffled hair sleeping... shirtless.  She smiled to herself and moved his arm slowly so he wouldn't wake up. Then she heard the voice again from outside her door.

"Eunbi!!! Are you awake?"
"*clearsthroat* Ah yeah!!!"

"Oh good, can you please go wake up Jungkook after you're ready. I'll go make breakfast."
"Okay Mrs.Jeon."

With that, Eunbi stood up from her bed till someone grabbed her wrist.  She instinctively turned back,  she faced an adorable early morning Jungkook who had messy hair and a bare morning face. Eunbi could feel the heat rush up to her face, as she came to realisation of everything:

1) She slept with Jungkook

- in one bed

- hugging

2) He was shirtless, and still is

3) First thing she woke up to was Jungkook, a bare faced Jungkook who looks extremely hot and handsome.

"Just stay for 5 minutes,  5 minutes is all I need."
"Sorry to break it to you, 5 minutes is really long."
"Not when I'm with you *smiles*"

With that Eunbi reluctantly went into the bed, Jungkook put the blanket over her and backed hugged her. 

The door opened, they both looked up and there was Mrs.Jeon looking at them.

"Oh! So sorry guys..."

*leaves*

*pops head back in*

"Wait, since when di-"
"Mum!!!!!!"

"Ok i'm leaving. "

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Can't believe my mum wasn't mad about it. She was fine... wow. Anyways,  can't believe I slept next to Eunbi the whole night,  do you think it'll happen again tonight? Nah. Wait where's my tshirt?! I slept shirtless... *smirks* She must of enjoyed that.

"Okay now we really have to go...Well you do."
"Go where? I didn't even get the 5 minutes I wanted. "
"Too bad."
"*pouts* Eh. Anyways you must of liked what you saw."
"What do you mean *riseeyebrow*?"
"*takesblanketoffrevealingabsandVLine*"
"Yah!!!!!! *closeeeyes*"
"Same reaction when you first moved in...you don't need to be like that now. *movesclosertoEunbi* Cause now you're mine and I'm yours, therefore there's no more barriers. Hence no clothes can come between us. *smirks*"

Now Jungkook was just hovering above Eunbi with one hand on each side of Eunbi's shoulder.

"Y-ya-yahhhhhh~... G-ge-get off...."
"Stuttering now aye? I can cure that *smirks*

-

It takes me long to write chapters cause I can't think of anything toooo write before I had plans now...im improvising sorry guys.

20v= nxt chap