eighteen

While Eunbi read out the sentence, she laughed, laughed and laughed. Jungkook's facial expression changed from a sweet, caring one till a hurt, confused and embarrassed one. He immediately scrunched up the piece of paper and walked out. At first Eunbi was confused on why he did that, that as in being hurt and angry. Then she realised maybe he's hurt because she basically, not just basically but literally laughed at his gesture.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Well... As guessed she rejected me. Hah. And I thought I was going some where, put up all the effort to confess to her and all she does is LAUGH?!

EUNBI'S POV

What the hell.. why is HE mad at ME. He came in joking about "me being his", and now he's mad.

....

No.way. Is he mad because I laughed at him, and he was being serious. Omg I feel so bad right now, at the same time so friggin happy. How do I make it up to him?!

I WILLLLL BE YOURSSSSS JEON JUNGKOOK!

[ 1am ]

Both Eunbi and Jungkook were tossing and turning around in their beds, they couldn't fall asleep. One felt guilty the other felt cut.

Eunbi had enough she got out of bed and knocked on Jungkook's door, no one answered. She peeped inside to see Jungkook not in his bed. She panicked for a split second till someone grabbed her from the waist. Who else would do so? Obviously Jungkook, he turned her around so she was facing him, he pinned her against the door which made it shut with a small "bang". The moonlight gave a glimpse of light to Jungkook's room. As Jungkook pinned Eunbi to the door, she grabbed onto his tshirt as a reaction to his sudden movement.

He placed his right hand on the door near her head, and leaned in. Jungkook didn't second think it and gave Eunbi a slight peck on the lips. Eunbi had no reaction as everything was happening so fast. As Jungkook pulled back, he smirked and said

"Whose laughing now?"

-

17+ Votes = next chapppppppterrr sorrt for he late one, but better late than never right? Hope you liked it, felt a bit awk when writing that part was gonna make it more intense but especially knowing best buds reading it I decided not to. hahahah

☆★

Happy reading!