forty-nine

As soon they got home they both headed for the shower and went to their rooms...

*knockknock*

"Come in."
"*coughs* so um.. *rubsbackofneck* I was thinking if.. wait um never mind."
"Mmm what?"
"nah nothing."

With that, he approached Eunbi and gave her a slight peck on the forehead
"Good night, see you tomorrow *smiles*"
"Mmm nighty!"

~

"No you seriously don't need to walk me to school!!!!"
"Aniiii! Let me, I can't let you go yourself. My duty is to keep you safe. "
"But I-"

Bam. His lips crashed right onto Eunbi's..

"*smirks* But what?"
"...n-othing...."

~

"Byeeee see you at home!"
"Oh. okay. "

EUNBI'S POV

Does that mean he's not gonna pick me up and that I'm not allowed to come... or what?... eugh fine. Way to ruin my day.

~

"HYUNGGGG!! I'm here!"

RAPMON: "Great let's start!"

For the whole day, they spent practising the same dance over and over again... they had small breaks (1-2min) for a small drink and to cool off... and they had one 20min break for lunch...

On the other hand, Eunbi was dreading through PDHPE, PASS, MUSIC and ENGLISH... all the subjects she either disliked or had with Jungkook. Every now and then - every 5 minutes - she checked her phone for texts... She knew he was busy and all but would it kill him to give her a small text. He ruined her day in the morning and nowww doesn't even message her, this made her furious.

~

TEACHER: "Everyone you are dismissed! "

As Eunbi tucked her chair in walked out to the entrance gate she mumbled to herself
"Can't believe he practically blew me off; doesn't tell me he'll come get me nor does he tell me to visit him. At the same time he doesn't even text me.. jerk."

"Whose the jerk Miss Grumpy face?"

Jungkook said in a very amused tone.

Eunbi was taken back and was jumping like crazy in the inside but on the outside she had to keep it cool and act cold.

"You."
"Me? *Snickers* Oh really now..."

With that, he lifted her up bridal style and walked down the stairs capturing so mamy peoples attention.
"Yah. Let me down."
"Oh I will..."
"Now."
"No not here, you'll get hurt... darling."
"Eugh can you not, I'm so mad and happy with you just stop!!!"
"Mad and happy? What even? Be one. Both are lovable. "
"Stop just put me somewhere I wanna walk, I have legs."
"Okay okay..."

As said, he put her in the car and sat in the passenger seat at front.

"Hyung! Go!!!!"
"Ummm where are we going? Also, Jungkook didn't know you'd pick me up. AND WHY DIDN'T YOU TEXT ME YOU BASTARD."

JIN: "Oh dang, what did you do maknae."
"Going to the dance battle it came early, I guess it was some type of test to see if we were ready anyways, it's tonight! So-"
"Wait so you weren't planning to pick me up? "
"Yes. Jokes~ I was gonna come anyways but was gonna come and walk home with you but the battle is today.. so we brought the car. And I didn't text cause as you'd know I didn't have my phone with me... It's in your room."

SUGA: "What do we have here. *smirks* Why's maknae's phone in Eunbi's room..

Besides Eunbi, his phone is his life."
"I'm important okay? And he knows he can't come into my room... good boy Jungkook-ah. By the way, where's Rap Mon?"

V: "As the leader, he went first to check stuff... to be honest I don't know.."

JIN: "We're here! Let's kill 'em!"

-

58V- NEXT CHAP

Heyyyy guyssss! 2 More days till 1.5 months of SUMMER holidays! yayyyy I have so many school break/ new year resolutions! I'm going to definitely accomplish. (sike.. i never did)

Anyways, this fanfic is goimg to end soooon D: thank you for all you readers ♡♥ Motivated me so much, really appreciate it. I will continue to write!

And I got a Kindle for my xmas from cousin (my cousin went back to New York yesterday D: :( ). Oh and she left her hello kitty onesie for me as well... yayayayayyyyy