two

EUNBI'S POV

Where the hell is Jungkook?! He was supposed to be here 15minutes ago. We are going to be late for the leader conference, the bus is already here. Far out, he always does this... seriously. 

After her thoughts, the classroom door opened and in came Jungkook. Of course Eunbi was relieved, but she had to vent her anger out. 

"YAH, JEON JUNGKOOK."
"WHAT?"
"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!"
"I came fifteen minutes late. Woman, calm down." 
"E-EXCUSE ME DID YOU JUST CALL ME A "WOMAN" THEN TELL ME TO CALM?!"
"Mmm, pretty much. Why? Can't calm?"

Before Eunbi could reply Jungkook then stated with a smirk on his face...

" Oh, i know what's going on. Time of the month ey?" 
"JEON JUNGKOOK. I AM NOT ON MY TIME OF THE MONTH, JUST GET INTO THE DAMN BUS. WE'RE ALREADY LATE." 
"OK OK... geeez." 

~

The first half of the leadership conference went pretty quickly as their time was spent listening to the speakers. Most were inspiring and amusing, so they weren't that bored. Finally lunch came... 

"Jungkook, I'm going to the restroom i'll be back."
"and you're telling me this because.....?" 

"Incase you wonder where i am, but then again on second thought it'd be disturbing for me to know that you ACTUALLY CARED." 
"Exactly." 

~

After what seemed to feel like forever,  Jungkook realised that Eunbi wasn't back yet. He excused himself from the table and went in search for her. Yet she was no where found... He tried looking for her everywhere and asked girls (with his charming looks) to check in the girls' restroom to see if she was there. 

After a while he gave up, knowing that Eunbi was an intelligent girl, she wouldn't of done anything without thinking over it. 

When lunch was over, everyone came back to their seats except for Eunbi. He couldn't do much now, as the conference started again.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

...Where's Eunbi, I don't usually worry about things especially things related to Eunbi. Cause I thought there would never be the chance for me to worry about her.  But seriously where could this girl possibly be?! I would call her, if I even had her number...
Aish, where is she?!

~

As soon as the conference concluded, Jungkook dashed out the building to find Eunbi.

He searched high and low, finally finding her on the bench.

"Why didn't you come back?"
" I had an important phone call."
"Was it THAT long?"
"No."
"Then why didn't you come back?"
"I just didn't want to!"

Jungkook knew something was up, but thought if he asked he'd be
1) Too intrusive
2) Too caring

and most importantly
3) Too much like a friend.

The bus ride back to school, was dead silent. He was curious to what had happened,  but didn't wanna mention it...

-