CHAPTER 22

Y/N'S POV
-1 year after-

My first year at the University has been more less like when I was at preparatory. The unique thing that makes this different is that I can spend the whole day talking about music, and just music...

Oh, also Sana has started working in a partial job in a bakery. It is really a problem, she practices at home too, and that makes me be the one with the role of tasting everything that she prepare...

I can't understand how is it that I didn't become a round man. Maybe it's because I also do a lot of exercise...

About my feelings for her, I think that I understand them now. Sana has been during the worst time of my life... She has been there to comfort me, and that made her a really important person for me...

Somehow, with some time, I started looking at her in another way than as a friend. But, I can't recognize so since I don't know how does she look at me, and I don't want her teasing me...

That's why I didn't confess yet, I think it's better this way. At least, we can still have our friendship and it's not awkward...

-Sana: Y/N! The postman is here, he has a pack for you... Did you buy something online?
-Y/N: Uhm, I didn't... I wonder what is this... Oh, and thanks (to the postman and you bow)
-Sana: (closes the door) Let's see what is it! (smiles)
-Y/N: Yeah... (smiles)

We head to the living room, we seat at the couch and I look the box before opening it... It has an address, but I don't know who's the one who sent it...

-Sana: Open it already! (hyper)
-Y/N: Okay, okay... Keep calm (giggles)

I open the box and I can't belive what I'm seeing... It's a picture of my dad! Why? Why now? Who sent this, anyways?

-Y/N: Why did someone send me a pic of my dad? (confused)
-Sana: I don't know, maybe if you read the letter...
-Y/N: Which letter?
-Sana: The one inside the box idiot... (smiles)
-Y/N: Oh yeah, how stupid am I? (smiles) let's see...

"Hey there son, how have you been this year without me?

If you are wondering, yeah, I'm your dad. Please don't freak out, I know that you are probably thinking how is this possible, but the truth is... That I didn't die.

I just wanted to leave for a time, I know about your mother's relationship with Mr. Fuka. And it made me feel really bad...

For that time, I didn't have the strength enough to face it. So I faked my own death in order to leave you without pulling you along with me.

You needed to have your own life at Osaka, and also start the university. Oh! Talking about it, I know that you spent some money on buying a house... I didn't like the idea of you living by yourself at first.

But now, when I heard that you are living with a girl, I thought that it wouldn't be a bad idea at all. I think that you love her a lot since you are allowing her to live with you...

After all, you never brought girls to home... I even thought that you would die being single. So this news made me really happy!

Anyways, I'm sorry for dissappearing, I'm still caring and looking after you a lot, even way more than what you think!

For now, I just want you to enjoy your life with the girl who saved you, what was her name? Sana? Yeah, your dear Sana... Keep on enjoying the life with her, when you don't expect it, I'll return back to your life.

Until then, please take care my son, keep on working! I'm really proud of having you as my son...

Loves you, sincerely,

Dad. "

-Sana: It talks about me too! (smiles)
-Y/N: What's this? He's alive?
-Sana: Y/N... Are you okay?
-Y/N: How in the hell would I be okay?! (shouts)
-Sana: You should be happy, you can see him again some day... (smiles)
-Y/N: (sighs) You are right, I'm sorry for shouting at you... It's just that it's hard to believe...
-Sana: It says that when you don't expect him, he'll appear... Just keep with your life and what's with that thing of "your dear Sana"? (smirks)
-Y/N: I don't know neither... (avoids eyes contact)
-Sana: It seems like everyone ships us... I even do as well... (giggles)
-Y/N: Yeah, wait-what?! (confused) What did you just say?
-Sana: Nothing... (smiles) Just that everyone ships us... Isn't it crazy?
-Y/N: You said something else! (laughs) C'mon, split it out...
-Sana: I didn't, you should pay more attention when I talk... (teases)
-Y/N: Liar! You said that you also ship us... (laughs)
-Sana: If you already heard it, why do you ask again? (giggles) It's embarrassing for girls to say such things, don't you know?
-Y/N: I don't know why did I ask... (gulps) Anyways, I'm gonna bring this box somewhere else...
-Sana: You are going to avoid the topic as always? (chuckles)
-Y/N: What do you want Sana? (sighs)
-Sana: You are good at acting... You make as if you didn't want to talk about us... (laughs)
-Y/N: Its just that I'm embarrassed, you know already what you want to hear... Please don't tease me with it...
-Sana: I don't know what are you talking about... (acting innocent)
-Y/N: Ugh, you know that I don't think of you as an annoying, clumsy girl after all... (rolls your eyes)
-Sana: Do I know something else? (smirks)
-Y/N: I don't know, do you know something else? (chuckles)
-Sana: Yeah, I know that I like you... (smiles)
-Y/N: See? Then why do you want me to say it if you already know-

We keep on silence for some seconds as I analyze what just happened... Did she just say that she likes me? Am I dreaming?