CHAPTER 15

Y/N'S POV
-Y/N: What? It's normal to have a date with your girlfriend... (smiles) Im sure that you have dates with your boyfriend too...
-Sana: Yeah, but I didn't actually believe that you have a girlfriend...
-Y/N: (smirks) That's because you don't see how awesome I am, I'm a hottie who has money and knows how to play the piano... It's easy to get a girl... (smiles)
-Sana: How bad that she doesn't know how idiot you are...
-Y/N: Same goes with your boyfriend, he has a really annoying girlfriend... I wouldn't like to be him and support you... (teasing)
-Sana: Stupid... (rolls her eyes)
-Y/N: Oh, let's see what am I going to wear tonight... (looks through your clothes)
-Sana: You don't need to choose anything, you look ugly with whatever you wear... (teasing)
-Y/N: Same goes for you, if you were starring at "Beauty and the Beast" you would be the Beast... (giggles)
-Sana: (pissed) Really?! You are like Shrek then!
-Y/N: Yeah, Shrek gets to marry a princess... (smirks)
-Sana: You are annoying!
-Y/N: Not as annoying as you are... (srughs) Oh, I'll be wearing this... (smiles)
-Sana: You don't look handsome with that!
-Y/N: I don't care whatever you say, you are not supposed to like it... It's Momo the one who has to like it... (smiles) Oh, shit! I let it slip out of my mouth...
-Sana: You are with Momo?! (surprised)
-Y/N: Yeah... (smiles)
-Sana: Now everything makes sense, now I know that did she say that we should get along from now on... Tch.
-Y/N: Why are you pissed?
-Sana: I am not pissed, you can do whatever you want! It's your life not mine! (leaves my room)

Woah, what's going on with her? Dad, I should had asked you about girls when you were still here... It's really difficult to understand them...

Anyways, I'll take a bath, I'll have dinner and then I'll head to pick up Momoring... I wonder how will she look tonight, it's our first date after all...

-Y/N: I'm gonna take a bath, don't disturb me and don't you dare to enter the bathroom, okay?!
-Sana: Yeah, whatever!

Oh, she sounds pissed. Is she angry because she doesn't get along with Momo? But it doesn't care now, she has her boyfriend and I don't even know who is he...

Ugh, I should leave her for a while... I'm gonna focus on getting ready for my date with Momo. I have to leave a good impression in order to go out with her...

I enter the bathroom and take a long and relaxing bath, I look at the mirror where my naked body is reflexing. The truth is that I look at lot better since I met Sana...

With her I started eating again, and that made me gain some weight so I don't look skinny anymore. Now I look really good, it's not to presume about it... It's just the truth.

Being like this, I'll be able to give good performances, oh shit, who's calling me now? I look at the ID to see that it's my mom...

What does she want now? I don't want to talk with her... I think that I was clear with her and I told her not to talk to me anymore...

Ugh, I don't have any other option, I'll have to answer her and talk with her... Tch, this sucks...

Me: Yeah? What do you want?
Mom: Y/N... I thought that I wouldn't be able to talk with you anymore...
Me: That's what I wanted, why do you call?
Mom: How is everything going son? I want to congratulate you from your graduating... I know that it was celebrated today...
Me: Yeah, thanks I guess...
Mom: What did you do with the buttons?
Me: I gave them to some girls...
Mom: I guess that I won't get any, right?
Me: No, you don't deserve them...
Mom: Just, as I supposed... Anyways, are you having any problem living by yourself?
Me: No, I'm better than ever.
Mom: I miss you a lot son...
Me: No, you don't. You have Mr. Fuka and you have Dad's house. Now leave me alone and have my own life.
Mom: But I can't hold it, you are my son after all...
Me: You are not like a mom for me, now if you excuse me, I'm gonna hang up.
Mom: Y/N, wait!- (you hang up)

Tch, she's really annoying. I can't handle her... Now is she going to try and be a good mother? Its too late for so... Now I don't want anything from her, she disrespected my dad more than one time, I'm not going to forgive so...

Anyways, I don't want to talk about, it makes me feel down. I'm gonna head downstairs and have dinner before leaving...

-Y/N: Sana, are you going to have dinner now?
-Sana: Yeah...
-Y/N: C'mon, dont be pissed because I'm going out with Momo... You were the one who told me to get a girlfriend...
-Sana: How in the world would I know that from all the girls over the world you would choose her? You know how bad do we get along...
-Y/N: I know, but now I can't do anything... It just happened... (sighs)
-Sana: Why do you sound sad?
-Y/N: My mom just called me... (looks down)
-Sana: Oh, and are you okay? (worries)
-Y/N: I would be lying if I say that I am... (sighs) Why does she pretend now- (Sana hugs you)
-Sana: It's okay Y/N... You can let it all out with me... If you are not feeling good you can tell me (smiles) I'm right here with you... (pats my back while hugging)
-Y/N: (starts crying) Why does she pretend to care about me now?! She called asking about the graduation and how am I doing... (sobs)
-Sana: It's okay Y/N, it's okay... (smiles)
-Y/N: I told her not to call me anymore! (sobs) But she insists, she's making it so difficult! (sobs) I can't forgive her for what she did...

I don't know how, but talking with Sana and having her comforting me, makes me calm... I'm glad that I met her, I don't mean it when I say that she's annoying...