CHAPTER 10

Y/N'S POV
I arrive to "our" usual spot, but Sana is not here. Where is she? Maybe she has an owner after all...

I think that I should go back home after all, and maybe in a future I can get a dog...

Just when I start walking, I hear a dog barking. I turn around and it's Sana! Oh, I guess that she's finally coming with me...

-Y/N: Hey there little girl, would you like to come with me? I can give you food and a roof... (smiles)
-Momo: Don't you dare to do so!
-Y/N: (turns around) Mo-Mo? What are you doing here?
-Momo: I was looking for you to tell you something really important... (sighs)
-Y/N: Oh, you could had just told me to meet... Anyways, what is it?
-Momo: That dog (points to Sana) is Sana!
-Y/N: I know that her name is Sana... (chuckles)
-Momo: No idiot, she's Sana... The human one! She's somehow and hybrid!
-Y/N: H-Huh? But weren't hybrids killed long time ago?
-Momo: Seems like she survived... Now, don't you dare to take advantage of Y/N! (frowns)
-Y/N: (looks at the dog) Sana, you are really Sana? The human one?
-Momo: She is, you transform already! Don't lie to Y/N!

I look at Sana with curious eyes, and suddenly just as Momo said she transform into the Sana that I know as my classmate.

I can't believe it, I've been talking and interacting with her since long time ago... How am I supposed to react now?

-Sana: Y/N... Say something please... (looks down)
-Momo: What do you expect him to say? Huh? For how long were you going to keep it secret?
-Sana: I'm sorry, it's just that I can't tell about my secret that easily... Someone might try to kill me...
-Momo: That's not a good excuse, you were going to live with Y/N. Look for a place by yourself!
-Sana: I would, but it's too difficult for me to find a place... Whenever I feel intimidated or insecure, I transform into a Shiba Inu...
-Momo: And?
-Y/N: Sana... You've been afraid and insecure all this time?
-Sana: Y/N...
-Momo: Y/N, dont let her to fool you!
-Y/N: She's not fooling me Momo! It's obvious that she's also going through a lot of pain... We don't know anything, what if she needs our help?
-Momo: What kind of help can you give? Huh? You are the one who needs help right now... (sighs) I'm tired, I've waited too much for you...
-Y/N: Huh?
-Momo: Don't talk to me anymore Y/N, it just pisses me off everytime that girl opens her mouth... If you are going to help her or be friends with, I don't want to know anything more about you neither...
-Y/N: I didnt know you were that kind of people...
-Momo: I didn't know you were this oblivious! Bye Y/N... (leaves)

Momo leaves, she's really mad because I'm Sana's friend? I won't do whatever she wants, this girl seems to be suffering just as I am.

That day when it was raining, I really could see that she was sad. And today she was insecure because of that boys... Now everything makes sense.

-Sana: Y/N I... I'm sorry... Really...
-Y/N: You don't need to apologize, it must have been difficult for you... (smiles)
-Sana: Aren't you angry with me? (confused)
-Y/N: Of course not, we are friends... I understand that you had to hide it. (smiles) I'm okay with you being an hybrid.
-Sana: Seriously? (smiles)
-Y/N: Yeah, I don't have any problem... We are problems, and we should accept each other just as we are... But now that I'm thinking about it, I feel really embarrassed!
-Sana: Why?
-Y/N: I've been talking to you as if you were a dog, and I called you a boy... I'm really sorry... Now I understand why were you pissed before... (smiles awkwardly)
-Sana: Oh, you don't have to worry about it. I already forgave you (smiles)
-Y/N: Good, so uhm... Where do you live?
-Sana: Uhm, now I'm the one embarrassed... I don't have a place to stay...
-Y/N: Huh?! How did you survive this days?
-Sana: At streets... That's why I don't have a phone... (looks down)
-Y/N: You are an idiot! You could had told me before... (sighs) Do you want to come to my place?
-Sana: You are a boy idiot! (blushes)
-Y/N: We are just friends, don't worry...
-Sana: Then, do you mind having other hybrids?
-Y/N: U-Uh, I don't know them... I can't allow strangers inside my house...
-Sana: I see, well, for now they have a place to stay... Okay, I'll go with you... (smiles)
-Y/N: Cool... It's a new house... (smiles)
-Sana: Oh really? Why is that? Did you move?
-Y/N: Well, it's a long story... (sighs and starts telling her everything)

-Time skip until you arrive home-

-Y/N: Well, and that's my story... (srughs)
-Sana: It's really sad, and I can't believe that your mom dared to do such a disgusting thing... I feel really sorry for you... (looks down)
-Y/N: I'll survive somehow, I have to show my dad that I'm strong and that I'll become someone who he can be proud of... (smiles sadly)
-Sana: I'm sure that you'll become that one... (smiles)
-Y/N: Yeah, uhm... Let me show you what will be your room...

I lead her to what is going to be her room from now on. At least I won't feel lonely anymore... But we'll need to hide this, here in Japan is not well seen to be living with a girl without being a couple...

-Y/N: Well, I hope you like it, and if not, is everything that I have. You need to be happy with it anyways... (srughs)
-Sana: (laughs) How mean~ But it's really good, thanks for letting me stay here... In exchange, I'm gonna do all the chores including the meals... (smiles)
-Y/N: Oh really? Well, it's fair... I'll bring money with my partial job... Okay, deal Sana! (smiles)

Seems like with this, a new life style has began...