CHAPTER 7

SANA'S POV
I arrive to class gaining a lot of attention just as yesterday, but Y/N is not at class... Where is he? I saw him with a suitcase yesterday...

Maybe this Momo girl knows something about it...

-Sana: You know something?
-Momo: About what?
-Sana: Uehara Y/N...
-Momo: I don't know, I wish he was here so I didn't have to talk with you...
-Sana: I don't want to talk with you neither... Tsk.

Seriously, where's him? Now I'm worried... He's my first friend, and if he's not around I don't know how to act...

Y/N'S POV
I wake up because of the sun greeting me through the window. Today I'm happier because I'm not going to see my mother anymore. Here is where my new life style starts. Dad I'm gonna make you feel proud of me. I'm gonna even eat something today!

I quickly rush to the bathroom and wash myself, I get ready and head outside the hotel.

My idea is going to have breakfast to a bakery, and later I'll start looking for a new house.

I'll need a big one in order to bring my piano here, and if I could have a garden it would be awesome. That way I could bring Kiba with me...

-Y/N: Thanks for the room, I slept really good... (bows)
-Man: Sure, come back whenever you need it... (bows too)

And with that, I start heading to a bakery. I feel weird, I should be at class instead of this, but it's an amazing feeling...

I enter a bakery, and I'm instantly greeted by a really beautiful girl.

-Y/N: Good morning... (smiles)
-Girl: Good morning, how may I help you? (smiles)
-Y/N: Uhm, I would like to have breakfast please...
-Girl: No problem, sit whenever you want and I'll bring you the menu so you can choose our huge variety (smiles)
-Y/N: Thanks... (smiles)

I just then start looking through my notifications to spot some messages from Jihyo and Momo. I guess that they are worried about me...

Jihyo🚂: Y/N, are you okay? Your maid told me that you left your house... Tell me where are you staying, and in case you don't have where to go, you can stay at my house, you are always welcomed ❤️😊

Me: Oh, I see... Don't worry, I'm okay. I'll be soon living in a new place, and about school... I decided to skip it today. 😂✌️

Good I already answered one, let's see what Momoring says...

Momo🍑: Y/N~ Where are you? Are you feeling good? Why are you not at class? I miss you~😩😪

Me: Don't worry Momoring, I'm feeling good, I just decided to skip class today... 😬😂

Okay, with that no one else is worried... Good job Y/N, and just on time, this girl just brought me the menu...

-Girl: You can ask for whatever you want in this menu... (smiles)
-Y/N: And if I need to ask about something different?
-Girl: Are you going to ask for my number this way? (laughs)
-Y/N: Oh, no... I wasn't pretending so... (chuckles) but it would be okay if you give it to me... (smiles)
-Girl: Aren't you too young for this?
-Y/N: You look really young too (smiles) I'm seventeen... I'm gonna start the university next year...
-Girl: Oh, I'm I'm the same age as you then... (smiles)
-Y/N: And aren't you studying?
-Girl: Well, I don't like studying so I decided to start working...
-Y/N: Oh I see, by the way I'm Uehara Y/N, nice to meet you (smiles)
-Girl: I'm Shin Ryujin, call me just Ryujin (smiles)
-Y/N: Okay then, Ryujin do you know any state agent near from here?
-Ryujin: A state agent? Are you going to move?
-Y/N: Thats the idea... (smiles)
-Ryujin: I think that there's one three buildings away from here, it's pretty near...
-Y/N: I see, thanks for helping me, oh and I would like to have a coffee milk (smiles)
-Ryujin: (hands me a paper) Take it, and don't share it... Oh, and the coffee is coming... (smiles)
-Y/N: Thanks, for the both things... (chuckles)

Woah, it seems like I'm lucky with girls lately. What do they see in someone like me? I don't have muscles and I'm not that handsome... At least that's what I think... Maybe it's because I act nice?

-Ryujin: (places the coffee at the table) Call me... For whatever you need! (smiles)
-Y/N: Okay, thanks a lot! (smiles)

I drink the coffee while reading the news at my phone, and then I thank Ryujin and head to the state agent building... I need at new house soon.

I enter the building and I'm greeted by some persons really well dressed. This is a serious place, I look at myself and I suck compared to them... Aish, let's do this soon.

-Y/N: Uhm, good morning, I would like to buy a house...
-Man: Why would you need to buy a house? (serious)
-Y/N: Because I need to live near the school...
-Man: You are too young to buy a house, please don't bother us and go-
-Y/N: (shows the credit card) I have money, I'm serious about this...
-Man: Look, you are not an adult yet...
-Y/N: My father died, and I have no other option. Please, I'll pay you.
-Man: (sighs) Fine, but you better be serious about this.
-Y/N: I am... Don't worry.
-Man: Good, so what can of place do you need?
-Y/N: Uhm, I would like a big house enough to have a piano because I'm a pianist, and also if it's possible to be near the school and the university...
-Man: You are asking for too much, you know? If that kind of house exists, it'll cost around one million or so...
-Y/N: It's mine then. (smiles)
-Man: Good, let me check if that house exists...

The man starts looking using his computer while I sit in front of him... This situation is kind of weird for a boy like me, everyone asks me why I am so young doing this. But no one has any idea of how difficult is this for me...