CHAPTER 18

Y/N'S POV
I rush back home as soon as possible, I'm really worried about Sana. Her friend said that she can't walk... Ugh, why is she this clumsy? Can't she take care of herself while I'm not at home?

I open the door and rush to the living where they all are sitting at the couch surrounding Sana. She looks surprised to see me there...

-Sana: Y/N? What are you doing here? I didn't want to disturb your date-
-Y/N: Idiot! Do you really think that a date is more important than your well being? (worried) What happened to you?
-Sana: Y/N... (tears up) I thought that I would bother you... I didn't want to ruin your date...
-Y/N: Don't cry now... (smiles) We need to bring you to the doctor...
-Chaeyoung: There are no busses or taxis at this time... It's too late... (looks down)
-Y/N: I'll carry her, c'mon get on my back...
-Sana: H-Huh? Are you serious?
-Y/N: Of course I am! (gives her piggyback) You can stay here the night, we need someone taking care of our home anyways... Oh, and whoever is Dahyun, thanks for calling me... (smiles)

I then rush outside and start heading to the hospital, it's an emergency, Sana can't walk!

-Y/N: Do you mind telling me how did you get injured?
-Sana: Oh, I just forgot my phone at my room and when I was going for it upstairs, I slipped... I'm really clumsy, you can call me like that... (sighs)
-Y/N: Stupid, I was worried... (sighs)
-Sana: I thought you were focused on Momo tonight...
-Y/N: I don't know why, but I had you all the time inside my head, I guess that I can't stop worrying about you...
-Sana: (blushes) I-I see... Then, you didn't do anything with Momo?
-Y/N: Well, I wouldn't call it "anything" neither... But it doesn't matter now, now you are the number one priority. I left her on her way to home, I was going to bring her home when Dahyun called me...
-Sana: You left her for me? (surprised)
-Y/N: Yeah, I just panicked when Dahyun said that you couldn't walk.
-Sana: Oh... (smiles)

I keep carrying her until we arrive to the hospital, there soon some doctors attends her.

I keep all the time by her side as she looks kind of scared. She's an hybrid, if doctors find out about it, we are gonna have serious problems.

After a while, the doctors tell us that she has a sprain at her ankle and that she won't be able to walk for a while. Also it's going to be difficult for her to take a bath since they had to put in plaster her leg, and it can't get wet.

-Doctor: Make sure to don't move your leg too much, oh and (referring to me) she'll need you to assist her, okay?
-Y/N: Yeah don't worry, she won't move her leg for nothing... I'll do everything! (bows)
-Doctor: If she needs to walk, she can use this (hands us a crutch) now, return back home, it's kind of late to be outside for young people like you...
-Y/N: Yeah sir, thanks for your services... (bows)

I give Sana her crutch and we get outside the hospital. She looks tired, maybe I shouldn't let her walk yet...

-Y/N: Sana, get on me again, I'll bring you home... (smiles)
-Sana: Uh? It's not necessary, I can use this crutch... (smiles)
-Y/N: You look tired, just let me carry you, I don't care seriously.
-Sana: Thanks then Y/N... (smiles and gets on my back)
-Y/N: Good, let's go back home...

I start walking back home, and I don't hear anything but soft snorings, Sana is sleeping I guess... Aish, she's really clumsy and cute at the same time...

I'm sorry about Momo, but Sana is more important right now for me, if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be here where I am today.

I would probably be depressed, without eating anything... I think I would even had died without Sana! I guess that my sentence is "No Sana no life!" it suits my situation perfectly.

We arrive home, and we are welcomed by Sana's friend who look worried about their friend's condition...

-Tzuyu: How's Sana unnie?
-Y/N: She's sleeping, I'll bring her to her room and later I'll tell you what doctors said... (smiles)

They all nod, so I start heading to Sana's room... Once I arrive, I try to place her as gently as possible at her bed. But just when I'm about to let go of her, she grabs my arm...

I look at her confused, I thought that she was sleeping. She doesn't have her eyes totally open, so she was really sleeping...

-Sana: Y/N...
-Y/N: Hmm?
-Sana: Im glad to had met you... (smiles)
-Y/N: (smiles) I'm glad to had met you too...
-Sana: Thanks for helping me today...
-Y/N: You don't need to thank me, I would do anything for you...
-Sana: (giggles) Good night~
-Y/N: Good night (smiles)

I leave her room and head downstairs where the other girls are waiting for news. What's with this feeling? It just felt weird at Sana's room...

-Y/N: Okay, she's sleeping...
-Tzuyu: So, what happens with Sana unnie? (worried)
-Y/N: She got a sprain at her ankle, and because of that, they put her lef on plaster. They also said that she can't move her leg, which means that I'll be assisting her all the time... I don't care at all, I'm gonna take care of her don't worry.
-Dahyun: Woah~
-Chaeyoung: It's awesome, Sana unnie didn't lie when she talked about you... (smiles) We are really happy that you are taking care of her... She's really special...
-Y/N: I know, I first met her when she was a Shiba Inu... (chuckles)
-Tzuyu: At her hybrid form? (shocked)
-Y/N: Yeah, but I don't care if she's an hybrid... She's Sana after all, that doesn't change anything...
-Dahyun: You are right, then you now that we are also...
-Y/N: Yeah, don't worry... (smiles) what I don't know is which animals are you...
-Dahyun: Oh, I'm an eagle!
-Chaeyoung: And I'm a lion cub (smiles)
-Tzuyu: I'm a cute puppy...
-Y/N: Woah, that's cool! (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: It is, but we transform into them when-
-Y/N: When you feel in danger, unsecured and uncomfortable... I know, I live with Sana (smiles)
-Tzuyu: Right... (smiles)
-Dahyun: What do we (yawns) do now?
-Y/N: I think that you should go to sleep, I'll do the same thing... I'll check on Sana and then I'll go to sleep. (smiles) Good night girls...
-Three: Good night~ (smiles)

I head upstairs to Sana's room, when I enter I find her without her bed sheet, I approach her and as silently as possible I tuck her.

-Y/N: Good night you annoying girl... (smiles) thanks for staying here with me when I didn't have anyone...

I then head to my room, change into my pyjamas and get inside my bed. I think that k should write Momo, what I did is just so disrespectful...

Me: Momoring, are you sleeping? I'm really sorry about what I did before, something really important happened and I couldn't ignore it... I'm sorry, I really am... Forgive me please~🙏😔

Well, I don't expect her to answer me right now, since she's probably sleeping, but at least I apologized.

Now, it's time to go to sleep... Today a lot of things happened... What a day!