CHAPTER 11

Y/N'S POV
-Two moths later-

Tomorrow we are going to graduate, I talked with the school and they told me to play the piano. They also said that they would pay me... And who I am to say no to it?

Right now I'm gonna rehearsal, it has to be perfect. I have to give a really good performance.

*munch* *munch*

I turn around because I hear someone munching something, of course it's Sana as she's living with me. What is she doing? She'll be the one cleaning later...

-Y/N: What are you doing?
-Sana: I was hungry, I'm eating chips... Do you want some? (smiles)
-Y/N: (sighs) No thanks, I need to practice with the piano...
-Sana: Oh yeah, you are playing it tomorrow. Is it true that they are going to pay you?
-Y/N: It is... I don't do anything free (smiles)
-Sana: Then, why don't we go and have dinner outside tomorrow? (excited)
-Y/N: Huh?! I was thinking to use the money to buy other stuff...
-Sana: Such as...
-Y/N: I wanted a video console... (TT) anyways, I guess that we'll have dinner outside.
-Sana: Yay! (jumps happily)
-Y/N: You always get your way, it's not fair... (sighs)
-Sana: It's just that you are really good friend, and you want to make me happy, right? (smiles)
-Y/N: Whatever... Let me practice already, you are so noisy... (rolls your eyes)
-Sana: How mean, I'll listen to you... (smiles)
-Y/N: If there's no other option... (sighs)

I then sit on my piano's chair, open the cover and slowly start playing the song.

-Y/N: Well, it sounds good... (sighs in relief)
-Sana: (crying) That's been awesome!
-Y/N: Why are you crying? (confused)
-Sana: The piano... It made me emotional... (sobs)
-Y/N: You are overreacting... (chuckles) but I'm glad that you liked it tho... (smiles)
-Sana: Ah!
-Y/N: What happens?!
-Sana: I can't believe that we are graduating tomorrow... (sighs) At least, I won't need to see that Momo anymore... (smiles)
-Y/N: You know, I think that inside you both you really connected and you don't hate each other... (giggles)
-Sana: That's impossible!
-Y/N: Whatever, you are not gonna change my opinion... Oh, by the way, is it true that you are going to invite your hybrid friends to a party tomorrow for your graduation?
-Sana: Yeah! (smiles) I can't wait for it~
-Y/N: (chuckles) I'll be at my room and I won't disturb you, it's a promise...
-Sana: You don't disturb us, but it's a good idea since you are not fun to be with~ (pushes me playing)
-Y/N: Hey! I remember you that you are living in my house! (laughs)
-Sana: Sorry not sorry~
-Y/N: Tch, this girl... I'm not surprised of why you don't have a boyfriend yet...
-Sana: Huh? What makes you think that I don't have a boyfriend? (smirks)
-Y/N: You live here, if you had a boyfriend I would had seen him before... (smiles) Plus, you would had told me because you can't lie to me...
-Sana: Ha, you seem to be so confident about it... How if we make a deal?
-Y/N: What kind of deal?
-Sana: I'm telling you that I have a boyfriend, if you get to present me a girlfriend the next week, I'll treat you something good... (smiles)
-Y/N: I don't get it, it should be something related with your boyfriend not about my live life... (frowns)
-Sana: Idiot, I'm making it this way so you don't feel alone when my boyfriend comes... (smiles)
-Y/N: Tch, you are so annoying... I'll get the best girl... Yeah, that's what I'm going to do...
-Sana: Do you think that you'll be able to do so? (smirks)
-Y/N: Of course, I was really skinny, but this months I gained weight and now I have a good body. Plus, I consider myself a good suitor... (smiles)
-Sana: Okay Romeo~ Let's see how do you get an incredible girl for next week... (smiles) I can't wait for it...
-Y/N: (rolls your eyes) You are so annoying, leave me alone I want to practice (makes her out of the living room)

Aish, what a problem! Do I really need to find a girlfriend for the next week... Why did I even accept this stupid thing?

Ugh! Sana really likes to fool me... I don't want to loose tho, maybe I can find a girl for the next week. I'll see over my contacts...

I start scrolling through my phone's screen, and although I have some contacts... Why can't I find the one for it? Maybe Jihyo? I could try... I'm gonna write her.

Me: Hey, how are you doing? Do you have something planned for this weekend? 🤔😬

Jihyo🚂: Hi Y/N, I'm sorry... Yeah im meeting with my boyfriend... 🙏😊

Me: Boyfriend?! I didn't know that you were meeting someone... 😯

Jihyo🚂: I can't tell everything to you Y/N... You can already stop acting as my older brother...😂

Me: I can't hold it, now I feel really curious... 😂 Who's the boy? Is he treating you good? 🤔

Jihyo🚂: Don't worry, he's really nice with me... And you already know him, he's from the other class! He goes to the same course as you...💁

Me: Oh really?! Tell me who is it, please~🙏

Jihyo🚂: Aish, you are so stubborn... Okay, he's Kang Daniel... Are you happy? 🙄😂

Me: Totally! 😂 Woah, but you got me shocked... It's like really unexpected... 😱

Jihyo🚂: Well, love is like this... Unexpected, it arrives when you don't expect it and with who you don't expect it... 😊 By the way, is it true that a girl is living with you? 🤔

Me: Uh... 😬

Jihyo🚂: Hey, I told you about my boyfriend! You better tell me about it~😂

Me: Okay 😑, I'm living with a classmate... We are JUST FRIENDS. And she's really annoying... 😂

Jihyo🚂: Oh~ You are actually living with a girl... How daring... 😏

Me: I am not! 😣

Jihyo🚂: Haha, by the way, why did you ask me if I planned something?

Me: I made a deal with that annoying girl, I need a girl for the next week... 😐

Jihyo🚂: A girl for what? 🤔

Me: To act as my girlfriend... I just bet that I could have a girlfriend for the next week... I know, it's stupid! 😂

Jihyo🚂: Really really stupid! Actually, I really didn't expect something like that from you 😂

Me: So, uhm... Do you know someone who could help me? 🤔

Jihyo🚂: I'm not letting you have my friends... 😂😂 You are not good enough for them... 💁

Me: Ouch, I feel hurted! 😲

Jihyo🚂: It would be could if you could have someone like Nayeon... She's the school's queen... Why don't you try? 😏

Me: Me and Nayeon?! 😵 It's impossible... I don't suit with someone like her... 🙄😂

Jihyo🚂: Then, why don't you try with one of your classmates?

Me: Maybe... Okay, I gotta look for a girl, if you xcuse me... 😂

Jihyo🚂: Yeah, have fun playboy... 😂👋

Woah, Jihyo is with Daniel, I hope he's able to make her happy. She's like my sister, and I'm lucky that I know him. I know that he'll treat her like she deserves... Anyways, now I need to keep on looking for a girl.