CHAPTER 17

Y/N'S POV
I'm spacing out wondering what is Sana doing back at home, when I feel Momo pulling my shirt. I look down at her, since I'm taller and she's giggling... How adorable, I want to keep her in my pocket!

-Y/N: You are adorable... (smiles)
-Momo: I want to make something clear tonight Y/N... (sighs)
-Y/N: (gulps) Sure, what is it?
-Momo: I only act this way with you, I don't usually act as if I were a puppy with everyone... I hope that you really appreciate what I-
-Y/N: I really do, I feel so lucky to be the only one knowing about that side of yours... (smiles)
-Momo: I would like you to show me your hidden side as well, the one who you don't show to anyone else but me... (smiles) Will you, Y/N?
-Y/N: I will Momoring... (smiles) Oh, it's our turn to buy the tickets...
-Momo: I can't wait to go inside! (starts jumping cutely)
-Y/N: (have a heart attack)
-Momo: What happens? (giggles)
-Y/N: I just got a heat attack because of you, I really want to keep you in my pocket... (chuckles)
-Momo: You can't keep me in your pocket but in your arms yes... (smiles)

Oh gosh, did she just tell me to hold her between my arms? I am no one to say no to her, plus we are dating now... And this is what we are supposed to do, right?

I slowly get closer to get and put my arm around her wrist, then the other one in order so we end up hugging...

She has the perfect height to hug me, well, more less like Sana. Hey! Wait a minute, why am I even comparing her with Sana? This is not good...

Oh gosh, my heart started racing since I started thinking about Sana. We really hugged before at home... She comforted me... Sana's head just rest under my chin which makes her perfect to hug...

Oh Y/N, stop thinking about her... I'm now with Momo, I should focus on her... Wait, Momo is resting her head on me, is she noticing my heartbeat?

-Momo: You don't have to worry, I'm nervous too... I can understand your heart... (smiles)
-Y/N: Y-Yeah... I'm sorry, I'm just not used to thd skinship... (laughs awkwardly) well, let's buy the popcorn, the drinks and go inside!
-Momo: Yeah! I really wanted to watch this movie... Everyone is talking really good about it... (smiles)

Poor Momo, I feel bad because she thinks that she's the reason of my nervous... I can't just tell her that I was thinking about Sana while hugging her... Ugh, I'm horrible.

-Worker: How many buckets?
-Y/N: Is there not any special pack for couples?
-Worker: Oh, no one ever date to ask for it... (smiles) Isn't it embarrassing to show that you are going out?
-Y/N: Is it? I think that having someone to love and share your life with is something to be proud of...

At that moment I feel Momo sidehugging me, but if I'm honest, I didn't mean it headed to her... Well, it's not addressed to specially someone... It's just in general...

The worker then give us the couple pack, and I pay, after so we enter our room and look for our seats.

We seat, and get confy. Soon the movie starts and we just keep on silent enjoying it...

-Time skip until the movie ends-

-Momo: That was awesome, right Y/N?
-Y/N: Yeah, he dances really good... (smiles) I liked the parts where they all dance... It's just awesome.
-Momo: Same, I think that we are just music lovers... (chuckles)
-Y/N: Yeah, I'm in love with music (laughs)
-Momo: Oh, and I also like a lot how they fell in love... (smiles) Having a love like that has to be awesome...
-Y/N: Yeah... (smiles)
-Momo: Maybe that love is really near, even by your side! (giggles)
-Y/N: Maybe you are right... (smiles) well, let's head back home... It's really late and I don't want you to walk alone at this time... I'll bring you home (smiles)
-Momo: Oh, what a gentleman! (jokes)
-Y/N: Of course, that's how my dad taught me to act... (smiles proud)

We start walking and I don't know how, we end up holding hands. This is what couples do, but it weirdly feel wrong for me... I feel bad for Momo, she really seems to feel it...

For me feels fake, maybe it's because I'm not truly in love with her? What is it? I just want to win the bet with Sana, but I don't want to hurt Momo...

-Momo: This is really romantic, right? (smiles)
-Y/N: Really?
-Momo: Yeah, I really dreamt of walking with my boyfriend under the moon while holding hands... (blushes) it feels good...
-Y/N: Yeah it does, but it's embarrassing tho...
-Momo: You are the shy type, I like it... I would hate it if you were so straight forward, it would mean that you are just a playboy... (giggles)
-Y/N: I'm not a playboy--(someone calls you) Oh, give me a moment...

I look at the ID and it's Sana (I bought her a phone last month), what the hell happens?! Did even something happen?

Me: Yeah? Sana, did something happen?!
Sana: I'm not Sana, I'm one of her friends, Dahyun... Are you Y/N?
Me: Yeah, yeah it's Y/N here... What happens?!
Dahyun: Sana fell, and she can't walk now... We should bring her to the doctor but we are not strong enough to carry her... She didn't want to call you because of your date but-
Me: Tell her not to move, I'll be there in a moment (hangs up)

I knew that something happened, she's just too clumsy to be left by her own... Ugh, really... I'm sorry Momo, I have to go for Sana...

-Momo: Oh Y/N, is everything alright? (smiles)
-Y/N: (worried) I'm sorry Momo, but I need to go back home really fast... I'll see you this weekend... (starts running)
-Momo: Are you going to leave me here like this!? (pissed)

I'm really sorry Momo, I just can't ignore Sana... She needs me now.