Cheaters l.h.

"Hey, (Y/N), babe?"
"Why?"
"Sorry?"
"Why? Why did you do this?"
"What are you talking about?" Jacob asks getting up from the couch, where he had been playing on his phone.
"I'm talking about you and Aleisha, Jacob! How could you do that to me? To Luke? To us?"
"What the hell are you talking about?"
"I'm talking about the fact that she literally just left with her hair messed up and her shirt unbuttoned, and the fact that you and her have been seeing each other while we have been together and while she was with Luke! He's my best friend Jacob! I just want to know why?!"
"Why? I have no idea what you're talking about! She was trying on a dress for their anniversary tonight! She wanted to know what I thought of it!"
"I don't believe you."
"What the fuck do you want from me?"

You walk past him into his bedroom seeing the sheets all messed up, his bedside table's drawer open where he keeps his condoms. You turn around to find his stupid rubbage bin, once you see it, tears well in your eyes, a fresh condom sits in the bin.
"I knew it! How long has this been going on?" You ask, heartbroken.
"I can explain?"
"Oh that's rich! Please explain!" You ask, letting the tears roll down your cheeks.
"It just kinda happened! You wouldn't have sex, Luke didn't want to have sex until later in the relationship, you were both being so fucking prude! When we went on that double date and you and Luke went out to get the car, we just started talking and... and we found that we had a lot in common! It just happened!"
"Then you should have broken up with me! But no you had to cheat! Why didn't you two just break up with each of us?"
"I don't fucking know! We both wanted to be in a relationship but we needed to fulfill our needs! Because you two wouldn't!" Jacob yells at you.

"You're such a fucking prick! And in case you couldn't already figure it out, WE ARE OVER!" You yell, walking out the door.
You grab your phone from your pocket and quit the voice recording app, saving the whole argument in case Luke didn't believe you. You rush to your car and drive down to Luke's house, praying Aleisha isn't there. Unfortunately your prayers weren't answered as you see her stupid yellow bug in the driveway.
You sprint up to the door and knock on it feverishly.

"Come on, come on!" You beg. But absolutely nothing happens. You look around hoping to find the rock that houses the house key. Your eyes land on the grey piece of hard rock and you pick it up grabbing the key from under it and opening the door before running to Luke's room and throwing open the door.
You weren't expecting to see him topless along with her topless and straddling him.

"Wow." Aleisha scampers off of Luke and Luke just looks to you embarrassed.
"What the hell (Y/N)?" Luke grits his teeth.
"Aleisha, want to tell him or should I?"
"I-I don't know what you are talking about." She stutters throwing on her bra and buttoning up her shirt.
"Really? So this isn't you walking out of my now ex-boyfriends house in the exact same shirt with your hair messed up and half the buttons undone?" You ask her, showing her the picture on your phone, and then showing it to Luke.

"Aleisha?" He whispers.
"I don't know what this bitch is talking about, Lukey. I promise, clearly it's photoshopped!" Aleisha pleads sitting next to him on his bed.
"Don't call her a bitch! You seriously were just at Jacob's house? On our anniversary? And all because I didn't want to have sex with you too early in the fucking relationship? GET. OUT." Luke says, putting his head in his hands.
"Lukey, baby-"
"You can't call me that anymore, Aleisha, we are over! Now get the fuck out!" He tells her angrily. Aleisha gets up off the bed and runs to you.

"You stupid bitch! You ruined everything! He was just about to have sex with me!" She yells.
"THEN YOU SHOULDNT HAVE FUCKED MY BOYFRIEND! GET OUT! YOU DONT DESERVE HIM! LUKE IS THE NICEST, SWEETEST, MOST HANDSOME, KINDEST, MOST LOVING PERSON I HAVE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE TO KNOW AND YOU RUINED THAT ON YOUR OWN! NOW GET OUT!" You yell at her, Aleisha just gives you a dirty look before running out the door and then slamming it.
"(Y/N), come here." Luke says, you can see the tears dripping down his cheeks and instantly you start crying again.

"Hey, don't cry love. He never deserved you."
"She didn't deserve you either, were you really going to, ya know..."
"Yeah, I actually was... But I know it wasn't for the right reasons..."
"What-what do you mean?"
"I mean I didn't want to have sex with her in particular so I had to pretend she was someone else."
"Why did we date these ass holes?" You ask him, rhetorically.
"Because we can't be with who we want to be with so we try to forget about it and end up doing stupid things." Luke says hugging you.
"Who is this mystery lady Luke?" You ask him smiling, trying to hide what you truly felt inside.

"She's a friend right now. You know her. She's so beautiful but she doesn't realize it and that just makes her even more beautiful. She makes me laugh and smile, she's constantly there for me but she doesn't love me the way I love her. I just... I wish she did, I wish I could just walk up to her and kiss her but she had a boyfriend and now that he's out of the picture, I want to, especially since now I'm single, but I'm scared it will ruin our friendship."
"Our friendship? Like yours and mine?" You ask quietly, Luke turns multiple shades of red before nodding slightly.

"Luke, can you look at me?" You ask him quietly.
"I-I can't, I'm sorry, I know I made this awkward but I love you (Y/N) and I can't keep denying that fact. All I want is you and you see me like your brother and not someone you can see a future with and-" But you cut off his rambling by kissing him slowly, he doesn't kiss back at first, he's clearly shocked. But soon his hands rest on your waist and he kisses you with full force, pulling you into his lap.
"I love you too." You whisper against his lips.

-/-

I'm sure Aleisha is a very lovely girl but for the purpose of this imagine I needed her to be a bitch. Sorry, like I said I'm sure she's lovely, I do not know her so I wouldn't know for sure but I don't dislike her or anything of the sort.