"Well Aurora," Yoongi chimed, letting his hand fall back to his side, "I've actually got somewhere I've gotta be," he stated, "I'll see you around, okay?" he smiled, waving her off as he made his way back through the store and out the front doors. As his figure disappeared down the road, Aurora made her way to the counter, paying for the drink before she too made her way back out into the blistering cold streets. 

~*~

The classroom was so warm after the wintery chill outside and Aurora knew the teacher must've come in early to set the heater for the start of her lecture. Shuffling her way to the back of the classroom, Aurora slipped her backpack off of her shoulder, dumping it onto the floor before plopping herself down in a seat. Feeling the warmth in the air she took off her jacket and draped it over the back of her chair, cheeks rosy and flushed with heat as she turned back towards the front of the classroom. 

The air had a cinnamon perfume scent about it and Aurora could tell the room was mostly full. So many people gathering around one another in small groups, Aurora couldn't help but feel a little lonely. 

Resting her head against her palm, Aurora watched as the teacher made her way over to the door, ready to close it in order to begin the lecture. It was a new teacher, and she could already feel the questioning gaze of the female as she eyed Aurora's form. 

Aurora knew she wasn't normal. 

That she wasn't like the others. 

Gaze flickering absentmindedly out the window, her eyes were illuminated by the sun. They weren't your average brown, blue or even green, but more like a deep and rich purple hue. When she was born, doctors were completely baffled by the rare sight of a girl with purple eyes... but it wasn't only her eyes that were odd. 

Eyes framed by long, ebony lashes free of mascara, Aurora looked down. The light from the window cast itself softly against her hair, creating a glistening glow. Her hair was midnight black, but when it was in the rays of the sun it appeared almost as if she had the stars in her hair. Speckles of silvery light glistening in the sun. 

Some people called it weird. 

Others called it beautiful. 

Once she was even called a god. 

Aurora learnt to ignore the stares, ignore the comments and questions, because just like everyone else, she didn't know why she was born this way. 

"Are you stalking me or something?"

Snapping out of her trance, Aurora's gaze flickered up from the desk. Her lips parted in surprise and her eyes widened, "Yoongi!?" she exclaimed, shocked that she had failed to notice that the raven haired male took the same class as her. 

There was a moment of shared silence between the two before Yoongi spoke up, "I guess it's just a coincidence" he chuckled, slipping into the seat beside her as he emptied his bag, taking out his belongings and setting them up on his table. 

"A weird coincidence..." she muttered, "how come I've never noticed you before?" Aurora piped up, also unzipping her bag as she too set up her note taking equipment. 

Sweeping a few stray strands of hair from his eyes, Yoongi turned towards Aurora, "I usually sit down the front, and besides..." he pointed towards himself, "From the back, I look like a normal asian guy." he grinned, letting his hand fall back to the table.