Reader POV

"Hello?" "Hello, sister~" A sadistic voice on the other line said and my eyes widened. "For our call, we decided to call you~" "Hope you miss us." "No!" I said and the boys seemed concerned. "Never call me again! I don't want to talk to you after what you've done! Do you even know how hurt Osano is because of you?!" I yelled to the phone, angry. "Dear sister, we're only trying to make Ayano's life easier and eliminate all her rivals, any way possible." Ayato said and I hung up. Just then, I realized that dad texted that he and mom wanted to meet the eight boys who I walked home with yesterday. I texted him okay and that I'm sorry I didn't respond earlier. He said it's okay and I told them about my dad. "Okay. What was the call about?" "They called me from prison... I'm worried for your sisters..." "Why..?" "They all have a crush on Taro Yamada, right? And Hanakō, your sister isn't letting either have a girlfriend or boyfriend, right?" They nodded. "So does Ayano, and Ayato said he's trying to help Ayano with getting him to herself... Ayato's only challenge to Taeko's love is Hanakō's sister..." They nodded and we walked to my house soon enough. When I unlocked the door, Mom was pacing around the living room and dad was trying to calm her down. "Ryoba, they wouldn't kill their sister for them. Calm down..."

"You don't know that! She hasn't come here in a while either and we know they're in prison now, it could've been for killing (Y/n)!" Mom said and I was confused before I remembered that since I'm more dad's side of the family, she has told them to protect me and make sure no harm comes to me. Ironic... I thought then cleared my throat. Mom and dad looked to me and sighed in relief. "Why did you take so long to get home?" Mom asked and I told her what happened. "Alright, Who are they?" "The eight boys who walk me home to make sure I don't get harmed. Since I stay after school for club activities, they take Ayano and Ayato's place." I said and they walked in after being invited. They each bowed in respect and introduced themselves, one by one.

"I am Osano Najimi."
"Amao Odayaka. I'm sorry to keep your daughter at my club late."
"Kizano Sunobu."
"Aso Rito."
"Oko Ruto..."
"Osorō Shidesu, your next door neighbor."
"Hanakō Yamada! Your other next door neighbor!"
"Megamo Saikou."

They each nodded and mom looked to me. "Do you know why your siblings are in jail?" "They killed someone..." I said and dad stood up. "Let's get out of the room and let them talk. I don't think this is a conversation you should hear..." He said and the boys followed him to another different room. "I didn't train them to be stealthy enough..." Mom said and I cried. "They killed Osano's sister, isn't there another way they can get rid of their rivals?" I asked and mom nodded. "Matchmaking them with someone who has a crush on them or do a favor large for them that they can ask them to stay away from them but I killed my rivals for your father." Mom said and I cried more. "That's not right... they should be able to live their whole lives yet you kill them when their teenagers because they had a silly crush on dad?" I asked and mom nodded.

Oko's POV

"I assume she told you of our family's girls?" We nodded and he sighed. "Why don't you have a divorce from her and have (Y/n) in your hold? She's much more like you than Mrs Aishi." Megamo said and Mr Aishi shook his head. "I'd rather not have my mind broken. Her mother's husband mind is broken because he wanted a divorce when he found out that she's crazy... and trying to prove Ryoba as guilty is useless. The cases were 30 years ago so the limit has run out and all evidence Ryoba killed anyone was destroyed, by her herself..." Mr Aishi said and we nodded. "(Y/n) has shown emotion her whole life yet the other two only got it when they met the neighbors... that you, right Yamada?" "Hanakō is alright sir and yes." He said and Mr Aishi nodded. "I just ask that you eight protect her from any harm that can come to her." He said and we each nodded at the same time. "We... intend to..." I said and we heard a door slam.

"Must've made a mistake while talking. Please act normal if Ryoba comes here." He said and she did. "I said something wrong to her... can you boys make sure she's okay?" We nodded to Mrs Aishi and headed away but it was clear we all had one question on our minds. "When is the time going to restart?" We were asking ourselves and soon got to a door that had a frame over the door, saying it was (Y/n)'s room. "Who's there?" She asked and Osorō spoke. "Us, can we come in?" "I know you're disgusted by my family..." "Not you or your father." Megamo said and she sighed. "The door's unlocked." She said and we opened the door. The first thing we saw was (Y/n) face-planted in a pillow.

"Yeah-" We all blacked out. When I came to, I was in the club room and headed to the cooking club, seeing how club activities were just about to start. Amao was there with Amai, who looked at me curiously. "Oko? What are you doing here?" "Want to... make sure you two... are alright..." She smiled to me and nodded. "Here, have a cookie too. Good luck with your goal." She said and I nodded and ate part of the cookie. "Delicious as always..." I said before leaving.

Amao, Megamo and possibly Kizano have the best chance to get with (Y/n)... they have skills and money, the rest of us don't... well... Aso and Osorō can protect her... I hate feeling useless but I can't help it in this case... I thought and got to my club, putting on my robe soon enough and joined in. We still weren't able to summon a demon and I sighed while cleaning up the room with Supanu's and Oka's help. It quickly got cleaned and they nodded to me as I headed out. When I got out, (Y/n) hugged me. "Oko! What took so long?" She asked, cheerful and I slightly smiled. "I-I was helping... clean up my club room..." I said and she nodded. "Let's go. My parents want to meet you and tomorrow's Saturday, maybe I can ask if you can stay over the night..." She thought out loud and we blushed, thinking about spending the night at her house.

Reader POV

We got to my house soon and I got the boys inside with mom and dad watching the news. They turned to the door upon hearing it open and looked at the boys curiously. "They are?" "The eight who walk me home." I said and they introduced themselves. "Can they stay the night? We don't have to be in my room if you don't trust them." I said and they looked suspiciously at them. "Where will you be sleeping?" "Down here so you can check up on us when you want to." I said and they nodded. "Alright, let your parents know and get some spare clothes." Mom said and the boys nodded as they walked out. "We'll be back in about half an hour." Megamo said and the others nodded. "Do you have your own sleeping bags?" Mom asked before the door closed and they nodded before leaving.

Half an hour later

I was playing a new video game I got before the doorbell rang. My phone following after. I checked it and it was the group chat where the boys said that they're here.