"Mom!"

"Hello Chenle," she said, looking back at him with concern. "What's the matter?"

"Where's Jisung?"

"You went to bed with him. Wasn't he there when you woke up?"

"No, it was cold on his side of the bed." Chenle rubbed his arm nervously then felt a stinging pain. He turned his arm to see a sizeable needle mark, and he turned pale. "Mom?"

"Yes?"

"Jisung's gone."

"What do you mean?" She stopped scrutinising the board and gave her full attention to Chenle, who was trying to reach Jisung with his Neo Stone.

"His Neo Stone isn't working, I have a prick mark, he's gone. Mom this can only mean one thing."

As Chenle's words sunk into Yongsun's brain, her skin turned a deathly shade of white. "You're saying -"

"I think Jisung let himself get kidnapped instead of me."

♛♔♛

Jisung let out a grunt as he was thrown into the room, the blue and yellow tapestries telling him exactly where he was. A few moments later, a familiar, albeit limp figure was thrown in as well. Jisung sucked in a breath as Renjun looked blankly up at him, his eyes void of any emotion.

"Jisung?" He asked, monotonous and raspy. Jisung almost burst into tears seeing the condition of Renjun; scarily thin, stooped shoulders, bruises and cuts everywhere.

"Yes, it's me." Jisung managed, swallowing his tears. "It's me instead of Chenle."

"Good. They won't hurt you, don't worry." Renjun tried to stand, then slumped, waving off Jisung's help. "How long have I been here?"

"About five days."

"I see."

"Are they starving you?"

"A little. I'm defiant to a point." Renjun chuckled with no mirth, and Jisung's heart hurt.

"They didn't drug me, so I can talk or whatever you need."

"I'm drugged," Renjun rolled up his sleeve to reveal puncture marks, dozens of them. "It's because I kicked the leader in the balls. He wasn't happy."

"Keep that spark okay?" Jisung asked. "Besides, I know where we are."

♛♔♛

"What?" Jeno screeched, making the poor messenger flinch.

"Y-your Majesty I'm just the messenger. They sent me t-to inform you and Prince Jaemin -"

"Prince Jaemin will not hear of this, so you understand?" Jeno roared, making everyone flinch.

"Yes Your Majesty." The messenger bowed then scampered out of there, leaving a very enraged Jeno, pouring over a map.

"They had to enter into the East side late last night. We will be searching every single establishment in the-"

"Your Majesty!" Someone shouted. "The throne room sir, there's a projection."