Thirty Eight || The Special Day

Note:Who wants to be the best friend in my next story? I need any name really! It's going to be another Park Jimin book, but this time I'm going to try and update most of my books

Note:
Who wants to be the best friend in my next story? I need any name really! It's going to be another Park Jimin book, but this time I'm going to try and update most of my books. I wish to complete all my books by the end of the year. Happy reading!
This is really short (around 1000-1200 words) because like...got to save the best for last.

The Special Day
Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2190

* * *

Jiyeon

"I can't believe you're getting married, JiJi!" my brother cried at the thought of me growing up.

"I hope you find a girlfriend soon," I snicker and hide my blushing face.

"That was mean! At least I know girls like me," he proudly smirked.

"But they haven't made the first move, why can't you just make the first move?" I asked placing my hand on his shoulder.

"I-I'm scared," he shyly frowns at my question.

"Don't be, I know you're a man! Don't be a wuss DiDi," I giggle.

"Ah! Shush!" he flushed in embarrassment.

It was bonding time for the two of us. After Hyerin was found guilty she went berserk and was almost going to touch me when the policemen who led her in the courtroom rushed and brought her out. She was screaming and thrashing against their grip, but I'm just glad it's finally over. When it finished we all went out to celebrate and it was a big dinner time for us.

Now it's been a week since then and the week when I'm going to get married. The end of November. I'm finally going to get married to the love of my life. The man I get to call Husband. The king to my world.

"Hey! Snap out of it! The girls are wishing so they can fix your hair and face." my brother nudges at me snapping me back to reality.

He drags me out of the room with my wedding bag still in hand. He leads me to a room where I'm pushed in and there I stood looking at the people who were in front of me.

"Jiyeon!" Aeri smiled happily.

Thank goodness it was them.

"We're going to fix your hair up and do your make up," Eunjin happily gave a thumbs up.

"You got to get in that dress first though," Daeun tilts her head with a smirk.