Twenty || Jealousy

Note:Why must you guys like smuts? I suck at writing those

Note:
Why must you guys like smuts? I suck at writing those. It feels weird too, to write them. I'll post my smut when I plan it out first. By the way, I'll have to write...four smuts for the stuff in this book. Sexual content!

Jealousy
Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2186

* * *

Jiyeon

Nobody said a word. Jimin was staring down at me with a jaw-dropping expression. He was awestruck at my words. Did he think I didn't mean it? What if he doesn't love me like that? No, he fought for me to get to me.

We're both staring at each other. I'm getting really uncomfortable when he doesn't let his eyes falter. I loosen my grip where I had my hands on his body and was just about to back down.

"I love you too," he grabs my face and starts kissing me.

He's pushing up against me and wanting to taste more of me. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him along as well. My breath hitches when his left hand begins to make their way down to my arse. He grips up onto me and brings me up so I'm being carried like last night.

"Round two it is," he snickered and pecked my face with lots of kisses.

We enter his restroom that was spacious like always. My hands trail their way down on his jawline until he separates the kiss. He lets me go so I'm sitting on the counter. He walks away to turn on the showerhead to start washing our selves. He removes his clothing that he had just put on and let them go onto the cool tile floor. He undresses me right after while we both enter the shower area. His tub was on the other end of the room and the only thing that was bad about the bathroom was that the shower area had a glass sliding door. (My washroom is like this sadly)

He pushed my body against the now wet wall. I yelp when my skin came in contact with the cold surface. My breathing fastened. I lift my legs up to his waist feeling his thing press against my own.

"Jimin," I moan and lean my head in his shoulder to hide my face.

My face was red like a tomato. This is the most embarrassing part whenever we have sex. I always moan at the smallest things and he smirks at how he can control me so much. I grip onto his bicep to keep myself up.

"Look at you, already so weak?" he teased.

"Shut up and get this over with!" I growl.

His face falls into a frown at my demanding tone. He grabs my chin tightly, but it wasn't hurtful.

"Now that isn't a way to speak to me, Princess," he glared with a careful expression.